No more frontlines?

bigbubba

I may be a little behind but I’m trying to get achievement for capturing 10 flags on frontlines? And I read that that game mode isn’t available anymore? Is there no way to get the achievement ?

You can still get the achievement by playing Grand Operations. Only two Grand Operations have Frontlines, both on Day 3. You'll need to play the Battle for France (Arras map) or Raid on Rotterdam (Devastation map). There's only one flag on the map.

The achievement is a bit buggy right now.

You can still get the achievement by playing Grand Operations. Only two Grand Operations have Frontlines, both on Day 3. You'll need to play the Battle for France (Arras map) or Raid on Rotterdam (Devastation map). There's only one flag on the map.

The achievement is a bit buggy right now.

Thanks man!! I was worried! Do you know anything about eager beaver achievement? I’m at like 200k with all my classes together and still havnt iinlocked 150k playwright score

• 5 months later...

I know this is kind of old now, but you can create Frontlines games again in community servers. Just finished this achievement off and it was done in a boosted match. Only requires 4 people to launch the game and you can trade back and forth on the flags to minimize the loading time. Should take no more than 1 hour to complete.