Currently broken and has unobtainables

Just an update from me as the game had a patch recently.

As far as I can tell, they’ve fixed nothing. That isn’t really surprising though given their history.

I’m still missing the ‘15 objectives’ achievement and they’re still failing randomly. Can’t be sure but it also seems like they’ve tweaked the handling model for the worse. However I am using a new pad since i last played so it may just be that.

I’ve just completed my 12th Career playthough and I still got fucked over with randomly failing objectives and the usual ‘do 3 training events in 6 weeks’ whilst the game only gives you 1 to do.

This isn’t going to get fixed and it’s just complete luck if you get it. After 12 tries and numerous restarts I still haven’t. For my sanity I’m not trying anymore.

Edited by three15

• 4 months later...
Just an update from me as the game had a patch recently.

As far as I can tell, they’ve fixed nothing. That isn’t really surprising though given their history.

I’m still missing the ‘15 objectives’ achievement and they’re still failing randomly. Can’t be sure but it also seems like they’ve tweaked the handling model for the worse. However I am using a new pad since i last played so it may just be that.

I’ve just completed my 12th Career playthough and I still got fucked over with randomly failing objectives and the usual ‘do 3 training events in 6 weeks’ whilst the game only gives you 1 to do.

This isn’t going to get fixed and it’s just complete luck if you get it. After 12 tries and numerous restarts I still haven’t. For my sanity I’m not trying anymore.

Just to add to what you said, I did my 10th career season and managed to get perfectionist to 97%. I skipped one objective as it was impossible but I gave me the same objective. I was on the edge after this. I finished up and went to my 11th season and the game FAILED an objective on the very first week even though I had no race. That was it for me. Not buying another Kylotonn developed game. Anyone who has this is unbelievably lucky