General Discussion

SpinelesS

Coz otherwise we are gonna have a bunch of small 1 question posts :p

Only at the start. Do monsters respawn and allow you to farm them?

Monsters do respawn, but not at all locations.

Is the little diamond on some items just an increase in value of the item or does it increase durability or something like that? (all visible stats seem to be the same)

Diamond = means pristine (+value and Durability)

And do any of the old duplication glitches work in this game? (I'm assuming since take all is now done by holding down the take single button most of them probably don't work)

Couldn't find any so far...

Can you disarm mines?

Doesn't look like you can sadly.

Is there any junk I should hold on to for quests?

???

Since inventory is combined do your companions use your ammo?

They don't seem to and they don't seem to damage their gear either.

Finally does anyone else get annoyed at pulling out your gun when your trying to talk to someone (because X = talk and reload)

Of course you do :p

Edited by SpinelesS

The link to this forum is broken from the Outer Worlds link. It takes you to the default XBA forums list.

Can you explain? I've accessed this forum through every available means and I've never been taken to the general forum index. How exactly are you trying to access this forum that it's not directing you here?

• I've searched "Outer" and in that list, the forum is available for both X1 and W10 (same forum).
  • I've clicked on both Outer platforms to bring up the Overview page. The forum is linked in that bar.
  • I've scrolled down the RPG forums and Outer is there.

Once the forum is linked to the game ID, it should be accessible by every means.

Can you explain? I've accessed this forum through every available means and I've never been taken to the general forum index. How exactly are you trying to access this forum that it's not directing you here?

• I've searched "Outer" and in that list, the forum is available for both X1 and W10 (same forum).
  • I've clicked on both Outer platforms to bring up the Overview page. The forum is linked in that bar.
  • I've scrolled down the RPG forums and Outer is there.

Once the forum is linked to the game ID, it should be accessible by every means.

Wondered about that too.

That said, until about the day of the release, all those links didn't work... (it's why this forum is pretty empty even though the game has a lot of hype) Maybe he meant that it was broken?

Edited by SpinelesS

Doesn't seem to me that mobs ever respawn. It would've been cool to farm them for supernova difficulty. I'm still trying to figure out if the enemys level scale to your level or not if anyone knows that.?

Mobs definitely respawn, as I've gone back to areas I have cleared and they were repopulated. Difficulty may play a factor, though, as I am only playing on Hard and not Supernova.

Wondered about that too.

That said, until about the day of the release, all those links didn't work... (it's why this forum is pretty empty even though the game has a lot of hype) Maybe he meant that it was broken?

Up until the day the achievements were added (last Thursday I think) the forum didn't exist, so you would have been directed to the general forum index. I generally don't create forums for games until the achievements are announced but there are exceptions with AAA or high-demand games, but as soon as I create it, I link it to the game ID so it's accessible from the game's page. I admit, this one slipped through my radar so for that I apologize.

Anyone got any idea which mods work on companion gear?

I just placed a Backpack mod on my companions armor and didn't increase our overall carry cap at all so I'm guessing that one doesn't work, but what if I give the companion Geographic Scanner and give myself the backpack mod, would I gain the highlight range?

• 8 months later...