Hey king davd, welcome to the forums PS :) You should have no problem finding a team mate if you have tons of time and games. Like Spanish said, just give it time, still got weeks to go for making a team if need be.

*looks at trophy case*

Yup, they've become permanent fixtures lol.

They never go away now :o_O:

Your team mate summoned the king and he removed our badges of honor. I am shamed.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I’m digging all the colors of your sig!!

:D

It worked out all so well. I was rummaging for the extra lightning when I found the site with all the pieces of the background. Worked out so well with character renders I had chosen

I couldn't like this gif with your sig/avatar combo any more than I do right now.

:D.

Vegeta prince of Saiyans, king of Badassery!

This is my chance to finally play Witcher 3 during this GSL :eek::cool:

Aww yeah, we got this GSL locked down yo!!

Got a couple of backlog games I want to clear too, although I don't own them. Wouldn't mind checking out Life is Strange 2 and Outer Worlds on Gamepass :p I wonder if Outer Worlds is slated for DLC? Haven't paid attention to it.

I enjoyed LiS and before the storm but couldn’t get into LiS 2. Maybe now I’ll force myself to play it.

Got a couple of backlog games I want to clear too, although I don't own them. Wouldn't mind checking out Life is Strange 2 and Outer Worlds on Gamepass :p I wonder if Outer Worlds is slated for DLC? Haven't paid attention to it.

Outer Worlds is great and they have said DLC is coming eventually.

I figured it probably would, that's why I usually don't get games early in their lifetime. I'll probably just wait for a complete edition then :)

I feel like it's unfortunately better to wait like a year for most games since you get a more complete version with DLC and all the potential bugs smoothed out. :o

I feel like it's unfortunately better to wait like a year for most games since you get a more complete version with DLC and all the potential bugs smoothed out. :o

While I'm slowly coming around to agree with that, as it is very true, you miss out on all the early exploits, etc that get patched. I don't like to cheat but I do like to exploit poorly coded/untested games.

Edited by Dirty130
GSL bullied me..