• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like it's unfortunately better to wait like a year for most games since you get a more complete version with DLC and all the potential bugs smoothed out. :o

If you're buying the game, absolutely, or at least until a sale most of the time. But I have no qualms with playing Outer Worlds at launch because it was 1) awesomely fun and 2) it's on Game Pass, no purchase required.

While I'm slowly coming around to agree with that, as it is very true, you miss out on all the early exploits, etc that get patched. I don't like to cheat but I do like to exploit poorly coded/untested games.

I missed out on free LASO achievements in MCC so I feel the pain. But it could go both ways. Darksiders III was a hot mess when it first came out. I played it a month after a few patches and it was alright. Now they have NG+ which makes the Apocalyptic difficulty achievement much easier than it was for me.

While I'm slowly coming around to agree with that, as it is very true, you miss out on all the early exploits, etc that get patched. I don't like to cheat but I do like to exploit poorly coded/untested games.

Like when a R* game releases and you can get a ton of cash and xp in the online modes :biglaugh

I missed out on free LASO achievements in MCC so I feel the pain. But it could go both ways. Darksiders III was a hot mess when it first came out. I played it a month after a few patches and it was alright. Now they have NG+ which makes the Apocalyptic difficulty achievement much easier than it was for me.

It does indeed go both ways. While not an exploit, it's still a cheese, Resident Evil 2 added a cheap MTA (infinite ammo uber-weapons) down the track that made the game's harder achievements far easier. Though, there are still a few challenging achievements in the game and its DLC that can't be cheesed with that MTA; just ask Scotty :p

Like when a R* game releases and you can get a ton of cash and xp in the online modes :biglaugh

Still rolling in millions from early GTA V Online exploits all these years and content later.. I banked a lot of gold in the early days of Red Dead 2 Online, too ;)

Still rolling in millions from early GTA V Online exploits all these years and content later.. I banked a lot of gold in the early days of Red Dead 2 Online, too ;)

I remember the exploit where players could just give you hundreds of millions of dollars. Of course Rockstar took all that money away, but not before I bought literally everything possible in 2013 lol. I think I have 30 million in assets.

I actually looked up my stats the other day, to see if I had any kind of money to do heists...Only 30k in the bank so I'm not going to bother. I really don't want to do them anyway.

If you're buying the game, absolutely, or at least until a sale most of the time. But I have no qualms with playing Outer Worlds at launch because it was 1) awesomely fun and 2) it's on Game Pass, no purchase required.

Indeed indeed. I'm pleasantly surprised with GPU these days.

I actually looked up my stats the other day, to see if I had any kind of money to do heists...Only 30k in the bank so I'm not going to bother. I really don't want to do them anyway.

I'm actually looking to run through the heists soon, you're welcome to join though I won't be going for the completion.

I'm actually looking to run through the heists soon, you're welcome to join though I won't be going for the completion.

Hmm, maybe I should for the easy achievements, my GTA V is on 360 tho if that's what you meant? Is there a 'dumb' role in heists for someone who hasn't played the game in about seven years? :p

Did you sign up yet? :)

Who knows?;)

I just want to say I'm glad Tiger still has the same signature quote after almost 8 years because the first time I saw it I was legitimately rolling :D

Never gonna get rid of that quote.:biglaugh

Lol, I’ve still never been there....

But when I finally get to California....asses will be kicked. :mad::mad::mad:

:ass

Lol, I’ve still never been there....

But when I finally get to California....asses will be kicked. :mad::mad::mad:

So why are you breaking the site for me now? Quoting/multi-quoting this original post gives me a blank reply box. Also can't even edit my last comment because it gives me the same result.:mad:

So why are you breaking the site for me now? Quoting/multi-quoting this original post gives me a blank reply box. Also can't even edit my last comment because it gives me the same result.:mad:

Using Firefox by chance? I have to use Chrome with XBA otherwise it is all messed up.