GSL 2020 Looking For Teammates Thread

oORuffusOo

oie-Rp-U83fyb7iv-L.png

Please post below with if you are looking for a team or teammate.

Sign-ups are open now and will stay open until February 25th, 2020.

Signup Thread: THREAD

Please consult the Participation Requirements and Rules thread found HERE before signing up.

Edited by Carmona

I don’t think I’ve ever done one of these, I have no game’s saved up, I’m not competitive, and my fiancé usually drags me kicking and screaming into playing COD with her most nights. So I’ll probably put up very minimal points on the one or two days a week that I actually play something with achievements.

If any of that sounds good to anyone, drop me a line. ;)

I don’t think I’ve ever done one of these, I have no game’s saved up, I’m not competitive, and my fiancé usually drags me kicking and screaming into playing COD with her most nights. So I’ll probably put up very minimal points on the one or two days a week that I actually play something with achievements.

If any of that sounds good to anyone, drop me a line. ;)

I'm not planning to be competitive in this one, I have a 1.5 year old daughter that requires a lot of attention, and I really don't want to play nothing but fast and crappy games for one month straight right now, so that sounds good to me. Want to team up? Shoot me a PM if so and we can bring the average score of GSL down together.

Looking for someone. Not too fussed if competitive or not. Not sure how many games I have saved currently but it’s quite a few. Message me if you want to link up

On the same boat as well. Feel free to PM me on Xbox if you wanna team up!

Edited by Rapture639

I am looking for a team, I am now a very very serious gamer. I am 33 and recently retired as I work 60 hours a week for 13 years and made a killing, anyways my Gamertag is JewishHulk87 and I've been on xbox for well over a decade and have every game i own on xbox one installed which comes to 1851 games if you include the 360 games installed. I have a little over 500k but haven't played much till recently. I have two xbox ones and two accounts so I can boost every game easily as well as eight controllers. I also have almost every windows game that has achievements including the delisted ones from games for windows live from back in the day. So In total i have well over 2 thousand games and most aren't complete and even half not started yet. I am very serious about competing so if anybody has a team and has a spot please hit me up via message on this site or send me a friend request on xbox as I dont accept messages on live from randoms. I look forward to hearing from you guys and wanted to say again my Gamertag is JewishHulk87 and I am ready to compete, I've gotten 40k years ago in 20 days twice so I know I can put up good gamerscore. Let the games begin!

I also just built a nice new pc with everything top of the line including an Nvidia 2080TI graphics card and the works so I can play even the most demanding games on pc in 4k at well over 60FPS etc. Hit me up I need a team and some xbox buds!

Actually I have 1951 games owned on Xbox one I said 1851 in previous post, my bad it's 1951 plus I have about 1200 on 360 and almost every pc title also I have like 200 phone games but hate games on the phone unless I'm using cloud gaming. So yeah, I'm here hit me up if you have a team because I really need one soon as I want to go all in for this competition!

Edited by Carmona
Merged into one post

IF anyone is just looking to play and not really expect much from their partner...

I will team up with someone. I won't be doing anything than playing normally though... so expect 2-3000 from me.

If that floats your boat, I am your first mate

I'm tempted to join up, should mention its entirely possible I will score next to nothing and would mostly just join for a laugh

Wanna team up? I don't expect to do much. Gonna try and finish my NBA2k19 & NHL19 seasons and play Red Dead 2... lol

Around 3000gs maybe?

Edited by Y2Kasper10

I'm not planning to be competitive in this one, I have a 1.5 year old daughter that requires a lot of attention, and I really don't want to play nothing but fast and crappy games for one month straight right now, so that sounds good to me. Want to team up? Shoot me a PM if so and we can bring the average score of GSL down together.

Sent you a PM.

Thought it might be neat change of pace to be on the same side instead of rampantly competing in an individual tourney.

Sent you a PM.

Thought it might be neat change of pace to be on the same side instead of rampantly competing in an individual tourney.

Just responded. Sorry man, I already signed up with someone else. We definitely need to team up at some point though!

I see some people in the posts have already paired up but if someone wants to join me in a quest to not really compete, let me know. I won't even be playing that much due to a combo of recovery from surgery, March Madness, and trying to scout out places to live in my next cross country move.

EDIT: Looks like I got a partner. :D

Edited by Burning Karma

Looking for a just for fun partner. I'm going through my internship right now and I'm busy pretty much every day for the next couple of months so I won't have much time to score big and almost no time for any co-op stuff though. Got some games in my backlog to score a bit at least, just very limited in my gaming time.

Edit: Found someone, sign-up will follow.

Edited by Infection Ftw

I'm also looking for a teammate! Count me in for somewhere between 1:gsicon: and 1,000,000:gsicon:.

Its the first time that I try to join to this challenge, if you want an extra member in your team, PM me.

Sent you a PM, but in case you don't get back to me in time I'll take first dibs on whoever wants me.