Animal Crossing Tips, Tricks and Trades

bigbear.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Daisy Mae selling price important to calculating?

I didn't play at all yesterday (or the day before) so idk what the price was.

54.9% large spike, 27.5% decreasing, 11.9% small spike, 5.76% fluctuating.

Did anyone actually buy turnips this week?

I think it matters at least a little.

I bought 1 full inventory.

My luck with campsite villagers is weird.

The last one I got was Ankha, who i'm pretty sure is a top-tier villager, and today I just got Marshal, who I think is the 2nd most popular after Raymond.

Pretty much the best I’ve seen was Bluebear who I think is a t3. I didn’t take her (despite wanting to dump Rex) because I already have two female cubs that I really like.

Also, I’m 100% small spike with this afternoon being 144-186 and tomorrow afternoon being 130-185. If anyone has turnips and a bad outlook for their prices.

Edited by bigbear.

My luck with campsite villagers is weird.

The last one I got was Ankha, who i'm pretty sure is a top-tier villager, and today I just got Marshal, who I think is the 2nd most popular after Raymond.

Apparently Marshal has now overtaken Raymond in terms of popularity/demand:

https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

Also Zucker has shot up in popularity for some reason....I have him and kinda wanna drop him since I have Octavian (whom I prefer)

I have 2 tier 1 villagers (Audie and Zucker) and 2 tier 3's (Octavian and Ruby) all of which I let on my island because they were interesting like Ruby or I just like the designs, like I wanted a wolf and octopus villager and Audie and Zucker were the first I found that fit.

There is one girl I work with who plays and she just has to have the 10 most popular villagers....to me that's kinda boring cause that way every island is the same, but hey ho.

I have 2 tier 1s (marshal, sherb), 5 tier 2s (ankha, molly, punchy, goldie, whitney), 1 tier 4 (phoebe), and 2 tier 6s (purrl, wendy).

No idea how Purrl and especially Wendy are so low down, as they're among my favorites.

At this point I really like all of my villagers but Phoebe, and I know it's like impossible to replace a villager with one specific one, i'd really like her spot to go to the tier 5 Angus.

I guess maybe when she's ready to move out I could try Nookazon and see if I can pick him up from someone.

If i'm being honest, I only took Marshal bc he's so rare. He looks like the pro Smash player Leffen, and I am not really into that.

I'm still trying to replace near enough all my villagers, only ones I intend on keeping are Audie, Reneigh, Ruby and Octavian which means Zucker, Bud, Celia, Olaf, Rocco and Claudia are I guess up for grabs.

I usually just time travel and wait on a campsite villager to spawn, apparently there's increased priority to villagers who have never visited your campsite so in theory if I time travel enough I'll have every villager visit me so I can pick and choose who I want....only problem is there's like 400 of those idiots so it will take a while lol.

Like the cherry blossom bonsai item?

You know what? I just looked it up. I actually wanted the trees themselves, but now I see that other trees just turn into them seasonally.

Do you still have floor lights you could share with me? I have red and purple, but I'm looking for other colors. Also, pinball machines. I think I just need to add them to my inventory and I'll give them back.

Anybody looking for anything that I may be able to help with?

Yeah sadly they only turn into cherry blossoms for the first 2 weeks of April and then they're gone D:

I don't have any pinball machines, but i'll send you a light blue floor light and a pink floor light.

I've also got one of those "we're open" diner neon signs, but in pink/purple if you want that.

Yeah sadly they only turn into cherry blossoms for the first 2 weeks of April and then they're gone D:

I don't have any pinball machines, but i'll send you a light blue floor light and a pink floor light.

I've also got one of those "we're open" diner neon signs, but in pink/purple if you want that.

Sweet! I'll send them all back to you. Thank you very much. Let me know if you need anything!