Animal Crossing Tips, Tricks and Trades

bigbear.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when it rains in-game bc I have a ton of flowers around for decoration, and the rain makes them breed/spread when I don't want them to.

It makes it so that part of my daily activities for the next day involve digging up and selling all the new garbage sprouts.

EDIT: I finally got the black rattan armchair and white floor lamp I was searching for the past month and a half.

And by "got" I mean I went on r/ACTrade and offered to pay 500k bells for each of them. So tomorrow the closed-off backroom of my house will be completed.

Edited by institutions

I hate when it rains in-game bc I have a ton of flowers around for decoration, and the rain makes them breed/spread when I don't want them to.

It makes it so that part of my daily activities for the next day involve digging up and selling all the new garbage sprouts.

EDIT: I finally got the black rattan armchair and white floor lamp I was searching for the past month and a half.

And by "got" I mean I went on r/ACTrade and offered to pay 500k bells for each of them. So tomorrow the closed-off backroom of my house will be completed.

That's why I'm trying to make areas where I can have flowers but hopefully give them nowhere to spread so I don't need to dig up more stuff lol.

At this point I'm considering going on one of those trade Reddits or Nookazon cause I still don't have a DIY recipe to create any kind of bench (like a log or garden bench) so most of my outside areas are permanently missing something lol

I've been hoping to get the DIY for that bench for so long lol

Hey Walt, you still looking for palm tree lamps?

EDIT: I did the best with what I had

iNv1lZp.jpg

I am, the color variants. I have the green one, always after pink stuff. I love the diner sign, by the way, thanks again.

That Twin Peaks room is sweet, I actually considered making one myself.

Oh, maybe we're talking about different palm tree lamps.

The one I have is DIY, so I can craft as many as you want.

Also yeah I thought you'd like the diner sign in pink. When you said you were doing like 80s neon stuff I immediately thought of that whole vaporwave aesthetic, which is primarily pink and light blue from what i've seen.

Edited by institutions

I don't have the spare recipe lying about but I can make an Iron garden bench (green metal) or a regular garden bench (nice looking one) if you need some. They are 12 wood and 4 nuggets to make.

-snip image-

Well I got lucky today I guess and got a Bamboo bench DIY so I can now at least make some placeholder benches I guess, depends how good they look customised assuming I can do so :p.

Thank you for offering to make some though but since I don't know how many I want I don't really want to bug you by asking you to make me more in future lol

Oh, maybe we're talking about different palm tree lamps.

The one I have is DIY, so I can craft as many as you want.

Also yeah I thought you'd like the diner sign in pink. When you said you were doing like 80s neon stuff I immediately thought of that whole vaporwave aesthetic, which is primarily pink and light blue from what i've seen.

It’s that same palm tree lamp, but I’ve seen it in pink and blue also. No idea how to get those.

I've finally got my hands on a Switch. So now I can sink my free time into AC :biglaugh

Enjoy the ride! I finally started getting a bit bored with it about a week ago. I've still been logging in for about 30 minutes each day, but even that will probably go down to about 30 minutes a week here soon. But the first 2 months of that games release were awesome. My switch barely left my hands, lol.

I've finally got my hands on a Switch. So now I can sink my free time into AC :biglaugh

200.gif

:p

Edit: Yes!!! got a log bench DIY recipe off my beach today :D, I seem to be getting all the benches now after moaning about them lol.

Edited by Sm0keytrip0d

I'll let you know if I find any more benches, you will probably find loads now though lol.

Tried to make a castle, don't know if it looks good as I'm not great at these kind of things lol, haven't decorated it so the cliffs look a bit bare, & just need to put the last stone incline on it. :think:

EZMSf8XUwAAhUMp?format=jpg&name=large

I let my ugly duckling Deena leave (would have preferred Rex ask to leave) and I have 111,000 Nook Miles to villager search. But I’m not sure I have the patience or motivation to search for too long.

Also @Ed, if you want to speed up your artifact collecting for your museum I have 2 of almost every piece in my storage.

Edit: so after spending 30K on Nook Tickets I decided the last ticket was my last island and then I’d just take whatever random moves in but...boom! Apollo was on that island! I would have preferred a female to keep my ratio but Apollo is awesome!

Edited by bigbear.

I'll let you know if I find any more benches, you will probably find loads now though lol.

I probably will lol, also I did get a 2nd iron armour DIY recipe (like I showed off a while ago) if you maybe want it? since you seemed to like it, I don't have another for the helmet or boots yet though :3

I let my ugly duckling Deena leave (would have preferred Rex ask to leave) and I have 111,000 Nook Miles to villager search. But I’m not sure I have the patience or motivation to search for too long.

Edit: so after spending 30K on Nook Tickets I decided the last ticket was my last island and then I’d just take whatever random moves in but...boom! Apollo was on that island! I would have preferred a female to keep my ratio but Apollo is awesome!

Noice Apollo is pretty awesome, I had a random island ages ago with him on it but I chose not to take him since I had Celia and I don't really like doubles of animal species so she was my eagle villager....the octopi on my island are the exception though since Octavian randomly moved in on his own not long after I found Zucker, I am trying to remove Zucker though lol

I probably will lol, also I did get a 2nd iron armour DIY recipe (like I showed off a while ago) if you maybe want it? since you seemed to like it, I don't have another for the helmet or boots yet though :3

Awesome yeah id still like it thanks, can I add you via friend code later so we can send things through mail? I think your name should be on my recent players list :)

Awesome yeah id still like it thanks, can I add you via friend code later so we can send things through mail? I think your name should be on my recent players list :)

You can if you want, if i'm not there my friend code should be in Bear's initial post in this thread :3.

Editing as my Switch is charged now: So it doesn't let me send you mail as your not on my in-game friend list :/

Edited by Sm0keytrip0d

You can if you want, if i'm not there my friend code should be in Bear's initial post in this thread :3.

Editing as my Switch is charged now: So it doesn't let me send you mail as your not on my in-game friend list :/

My bad we have to have visited one of our islands first. Didn't know that sorry.

Awesome that there's something new, that damn stamp rally was awful. Also just got pietro at the campsite, gonna swap him for Velma me thinks.