Animal Crossing Tips, Tricks and Trades

bigbear.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna time travel back so I can do the wedding event fully everyday. Haven't been doing it at all, and apparently if you want everything you have to do it a lot.

I'm liking this event, it's actually giving me an excuse to decorate the crappy areas of my island. Got a nice little wedding reception by the beach.

Some of it is real expensive though, if you want a church organ it'll take 4 days to get enough hearts. I'm only getting cheaper stuff like tables and chairs/flowers.

I'm liking this event, it's actually giving me an excuse to decorate the crappy areas of my island. Got a nice little wedding reception by the beach.

Some of it is real expensive though, if you want a church organ it'll take 4 days to get enough hearts. I'm only getting cheaper stuff like tables and chairs/flowers.

That organ is the only thing I want from the event, lol.

I didn't log in at all yesterday. I think that was the first day since the game launched that I didn't play. I finally broke the cycle! lol

That organ is the only thing I want from the event, lol.

I didn't log in at all yesterday. I think that was the first day since the game launched that I didn't play. I finally broke the cycle! lol

They gave me an organ for free as a gift but if you want a second one it's 40 hearts.

Edit: List updated 6/13 to reflect the never ending generosity of institutions!

Afternoon, gentlemen! I'm on the hunt for some things, touch trade is fine (I pick it up and give it back so it's in my inventory), except where DIY is concerned, of course. I doubt that anybody wants to part with the ones listed from Gulliver, but, I figured I would ask. If you can help, lemme know, and if you need something, I'm happy to help as well! I'm on and off of Nookazon today, so if you're looking for something and can help me, I can do that footwork for you, just saves us both time.

Thanks!

-Acoustic Guitar (DIY)

-Billiard Table (Blue & Brown)

-Box Corner Sofa (White)

-DJ's Turntable (Black and/or Black and Purple)

-Fire Pit

-Frozen Arch (DIY)

-Simple Panel (Dark Wood)

-Space Shuttle (Gulliver)

-Statue of Liberty (Gulliver)

Edited by WalterWhite

I'm again considering dropping this game. I got fucked again this week on turnips. I missed the Monday & Wednesday morning prices, but every other price aside from those was lower. I paid 93 and the highest I saw this week was 70. I had to ditch them today at 47 bells cause I figure tomorrow will be even worse. Trying to fix my island seems like an insurmountable task and the fact that I suck at everything.

If I burn it down, I'll post my furniture & items for the taking.

I'm again considering dropping this game. I got fucked again this week on turnips. I missed the Monday & Wednesday morning prices, but every other price aside from those was lower. I paid 93 and the highest I saw this week was 70. I had to ditch them today at 47 bells cause I figure tomorrow will be even worse. Trying to fix my island seems like an insurmountable task and the fact that I suck at everything.

If I burn it down, I'll post my furniture & items for the taking.

I would just fish if you need bells. The amount of fish that are actually worth catching right now is crazy compared to the past few months. Makes it way easy to stack up some bells without gambling/waiting for turnips.

That being said, I haven't even logged in the past 7 days. My drive to play was getting really low and pretty much was becoming a chore to just log in and collect stuff. Had to just put it down for a bit.

Animal Crossing should never cause stress. Unless you're spending multiple hours farming clams to try and catch a fish.

It's like the most chill game ever.

You should also check this thread more often. I did post in here that I was having a large spike on turnips this week.

Only things I find even slightly stressful about this game are the fact my flowers wont breed then when they do I don't get the colour flower I wanted, the fact I don't want 60% of my villagers and can't get ones I want (such a slow process) and naturally clam farming to get rare fish.

My island is also kinda still a shithole but I'll get round to that too eventually lol.

I'm logging in for about 20 minutes a day atm, redd FINALLY arrived yesterday, what is the point of donating the statues? You literally see him once a bloody month so I'd rather just decorate the ISLAND with them instead.

Kinda gone off gaming in general this past month so taking a lil break. I think assassin's Creed odyssey has burnt me out!!

The PS5 reveals got me a bit excited again though, especially for the demon souls remake.

I've got 3 good DIY recipes up for grabs if anyone wants them:

Cutting board

Gold bars

Golden seat

I'll take those if they're not spoken for. Also, I just logged on and got your presents -- dude, you fuckin' rule. Thank you so much! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do to repay your generosity! :)

Edited by WalterWhite

I'm not really looking for anything anymore. AC has really drifted into the background for me. I just do my dailies and the limited events, and try to catch each month's new bugs and fish, and that's it.

I'll send you the DIYs next time i'm on, if it lets me send them thru mail at all.

EDIT: Already sent 2 things today so i'll send 2 tomorrow and the other on Monday

Edited by institutions

Quick question. So, just because Celeste shows up on my island and tells me about shooting stars doesn't guarantee I'll see any that night correct?

Any time the sky is clear shooting stars should appear, I think usually when celeste is there you should see some but they sometimes takes ages to spawn in. I miss them half the time.