The Gamerscore League Hall of Fame

Dirty130

c5DrGRI.png

Banner by Puppys & Forf3itz

One of our newest staff members, Puppys, has been hard at work gathering GSL statistics from every corner of the internet to bring XBA the The Gamerscore League Hall of Fame!

If you've ever want to know more about the history of Gamerscore League (GSL), in-depth overviews of individual GSL tournaments, which team beat which other team and what year, who has been titled GSL MVP the most or even deeper statistics such as how many GSLs a particular member has been in or even how much gamerscore they scored across all GSL tournaments, you'll find all that information plus a whole lot more in the following link:

A BIG round of applause for all of the time and effort Puppys put into this for our community!

Amazing work Puppys! Most of staff heard about it along the way, but for everyone else, this was around 6 weeks' worth of work. Manual work, since no data was collected anywhere in advance. Counting achievements, adding gamerscore, etc. It's hard to appreciate the level of commitment this took, but it was a ridiculous amount of time and effort to compile all this information.

So now let's all pretend that it wasn't just for her to highlight her own achievements from this past GSL :p

Impressed at the detailed information there. Some super competitive statistics there to set a benchmark against. I'd be scared to take a loo break in a tournament because Puppys would be looking through your window and archiving it !

You take loo breaks during GSL? Casual:p

Nice work Puppys! This really highlights how mediocre I've been over the years:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
When my 16 hour work days calm down a bit, I actually have another illustration I had made to supplement what I write about what I learned from your research. More of a proper thank you gift art.

Haha, I always love the image of "old" Ryot. You used to say that years ago, too. You have always been old. :p Miss ya buddy

When my 16 hour work days calm down a bit, I actually have another illustration I had made to supplement what I write about what I learned from your research. More of a proper thank you gift art.

Haha, I always love the image of "old" Ryot. You used to say that years ago, too. You have always been old. :p Miss ya buddy

It’s great seeing some of you older members stop by! We appreciate all the work puppies put into this!