E card conditions and locations

DJ Psyanyde

This is for all the completionists like me.

Fontaciel - awarded in your cards after completing the trial in Venice

Flammefleur - awarded in your cards after completing the trial in Kaningun

Rouetsoleil - awarded in your cards after completing the trial in Provedin

LeoKnight - awarded in your cards after replaying the past stage Cravonia

Nil - awarded in your cards after replaying the past stage Lalasati

Blade of Culdra - awarded in your cards after replaying the past stage

Stairway To The Gods

Zeromn - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Terrair - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every air card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Selenear - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every Earth card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Iksear - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every Water card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Bistair - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every Fire card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

and last but not least there are a number of cards that can appear during the course of gameplay that do not exist as an actual card that you can put into your deck

Androgear - created by using either the Ground Gear or Sky Gear and combining with the opposite piece used as support

Gearion - created by using the Androgear and using the Beast Gear as support

Grass Strider - an enhancement only available temporarily when using the Metamorph Belt during battle but I am speculating whether the transformation becomes permanent if the Basalt Idol is in play

Dragon Lord - Territory ability of the Dragonewt is to evolve into this creature but devolves if involved in a battle win/lose/draw

Armed Princess - Territory ability of the Sword Princess is to evolve into this creature

I remember in PS2 culdcept you could combine a dragonfly in support with a carbunkle to form a 'carbunfly.' It was a dragonfly carrying a squirrel in its grip. It was quite hilarious, though less so when I type it all out and read it back.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
um... if anyone still reads this, i beat the game but it doesn;t give me Stairway To The Gods in my past stages. do i have to star a new game or something? how do i get it to show up? thanks

It won't show up. The game doesn't save your story after completion. If you want to use it to obtain cards for winning, you will have to use it in VERSUS mode. Although the Alter stages give the same rewards for winning. (16 total and 2 rare cards)

• 8 months later...