Shooting range acheivement help

ajennice

I was going to try the shooting range one but I absolutely hate anything that’s timed. I don’t like being rushed because I get frustrated easy.

Yeah I absolutely identify with this. Thankfully, Ed pulled a friend move and helped me get it, but there's no way I could have gotten the achievement without his help.

Anything timed is immediately less enjoyable :D

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I absolutely identify with this. Thankfully, Ed pulled a friend move and helped me get it, but there's no way I could have gotten the achievement without his help.

Anything timed is immediately less enjoyable :D

Me and my wife have been playing this for the past 2 DLCs, so maybe she could help me too. So, how did he help you?

Me and my wife have been playing this for the past 2 DLCs, so maybe she could help me too. So, how did he help you?

Basically we focused on a certain section of the shooting range. (top/bottom)

If you guys struggle with this let me know and we can try and get it. I'll have to install the game first HA-HA.

Basically we focused on a certain section of the shooting range. (top/bottom)

If you guys struggle with this let me know and we can try and get it. I'll have to install the game first HA-HA.

I know she’s not into achievements but I am and would like to get this. I’ll see what I can do with her help. If we can’t, I’ll let you know. And Thanks for the offer! :)

• 1 month later...

So, I thought I’d try this by myself. Having a gun that needed loaded slowed me down. A shotgun didn’t provide enough spread. And my infinity fire, machine pistol didn’t help either. That didn’t even help. I tried for about 30 minutes. Nothing.

Like I’ve said several times...I suck at game and I know it. I know y’all have offered to help but I’d still like to try it with my wife...if she’d ever stop working so much...but the split screen might be a problem. I won’t know until then.

When you eventually get around to trying it with your wife, take Carmona's advice and split the range horizontally - one of you shoots everything that appears in the top half, and the other shoots the bottom half. It's much easier to have a coordinated approach than just shooting willy-nilly.

If it helps, you can also start it up and not shoot anything, using the time instead to pay attention to what shows up where. You'd be surprised how beneficial a little planning is when it comes to timed reflex things like this (have I mentioned how stupid I think these timed things are? :D).

When you eventually get around to trying it with your wife, take Carmona's advice and split the range horizontally - one of you shoots everything that appears in the top half, and the other shoots the bottom half. It's much easier to have a coordinated approach than just shooting willy-nilly.

If it helps, you can also start it up and not shoot anything, using the time instead to pay attention to what shows up where. You'd be surprised how beneficial a little planning is when it comes to timed reflex things like this (have I mentioned how stupid I think these timed things are? :D).

In a few parts of the last DLC, where you have to shoot those targets that come out of the stand, whatever it’s called, we did that split R-L gimmick and that worked really well for us and I imagine we’ll do the same thing on this. And I agree 100% on ANYTHING timed. It’s a pain in the ketsu...Japanese for butt.