Xbox1 achievement problem

xJak89

Hello wondering if anyone can help me, playing nutjitsu and after a while my tracking just stopped and now I can’t unlock any other achievements, It’s been 2 weeks now and still can’t get them to pop. I have even deleted my save file and started again from fresh and nothing. Tried to sync my data using my 2nd console to try get them to pop and nothing. Anyone got any suggestions because it’s starting to annoy me now lol, thanks (I have unlocked achievements on other games during this time)

Hi, Jak. Sorry to see you're having issues with achievements on your Xbox One. Maybe give the following a try, if you haven't already? Then check to see if you're able to get your remaining achievements tracking again. Good luck! :)

"Section 2.

4. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

• Remove your account from your Xbox One console.
  • Power cycle your Xbox One console.
  • Download your account to your Xbox One console.
  • Attempt to unlock the Achievement again."

Source.

Thanks for the reply, I removed my account and hard reset my

Xbox, not sure if that is what you mean by the power cycle.

Still no pop might delete my save file again but the game is such a chore to play lol. This is a new account Iv made and I do want to try for 100% on everything I play so hopefully I can sort it 👍

Thanks for the reply, I removed my account and hard reset my

Xbox, not sure if that is what you mean by the power cycle.

Still no pop might delete my save file again but the game is such a chore to play lol. This is a new account Iv made and I do want to try for 100% on everything I play so hopefully I can sort it 👍

Yeah you nailed it, power cycle is synonymous with hard reset. More often than not, it's the singular solution to any of these achievement problems, so we tend to recommend it first.

Shame it didn't work. You seem to understand the troubleshooting aspect, so let us know what you did when/if you figure it out.

• 3 weeks later...