Several Achievement Glitch Questions

ph0rce

Hi there,

I'd just like to know how badly glitched the following achievements are so I know whether to persevere with them or just give up!

-Kill 10 Traitors

I've killed the requisite ten traitors but didn't unlock the achievement, however some people have got this achievement with only 10 traitor kills. Is there some trick to this one, is it going to randomly unlock at some point or will it never unlock?

-50 to One

Now I initially thought this one would unlock once I'd successfully 'won' 50 rounds, either by escaping as a Merc or winning as a Cop. This is another one which I should have, as I have 52 heist escapes as well as a number of wins as a cop. Again, is there some trick to this, is it random or am I screwed with this one too?

-Play It Straight

Initially I thought this one was glitched too but since reading another thread it seems that to get this one I have to be either the only Merc to escape or the one with the most money. From the description it implied that I just had to have 50 successful heist escapes. Is this correct?

Thanks.

The 10 Traitor kills do that until about 20 kills.

50 to one- is when your done with a round and you can buy weapon packs you have to be on the top with the most money.

Mr.Play It straight- when you the only person on the map alive including cpu cops and real live people not including cilvilians.so pretty much be the only one on the game alive

and you cant be a traitor.

Post if i helped and if you need help on any other games send me a friend request on live to:SteroidalEagle Oh and welcome to the site.

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep persevering with the traitor kills then.

Didn't realise you had to be top money earner on the 50-to-1, thought you just had to complete the round as a merc or cop. Does it count per round or is it only if you are on top at the end of the session.

Don't think I'm ever going to get Play It Straight, being the last one alive without being a traitor sounds pretty tough! Let alone getting it fifty times!

hey i av all 3 an know how to get em

Ten Traitor kills - Must get 10 traitor kills and personell revenge DON'T count

50 - 1 - Either escape as the only merc or a traitor with the most money or jus prevent the mercs escaping as a cop

Mr. Play it Straight - Escape a heist as the only surviving merc, or they miss the last getaway car

(FOR 50 - 1 AND PLAY IT STRAIGHT) START A HOT COFFEE THAT IS 4 PLAYERS AND 3 MINUTES, GET INTO THE 1ST GETAWAY CAR AND DNT WORRYY ABOUT THE MOST MONEY, NOT ALL OF THE CPU NEED 2 B DEAD U JUS NEED 2 GET OUT ALONE

hope this helps :)

Gamertag: Play3r 2K8

• 6 months later...