New Site Design is Live - Automatic Achievement Tracking and More Coming Soon!

The Pants Party

15 hours ago, Sim31 said:

Thanks again.  Hope to hear something back soon and find out if its something on my end or the coding or if registrations are closed and if its happening to any new user. If the latter, looks like it would of been looked into asap and fixed to bring and welcome in new users to the site that decide to want to make it their home for trophy enthusiasts.

Hey Sim, haven’t heard anything yet but I messaged them again a few minutes ago. Hopefully something soon. :(

Registrations should never be closed. I know here on XBA we get multiple new users each day and it should be the same for PST. But I honestly can’t think of any reason except maybe technical as to why you’re restricted from creating an account there. Hopefully Rx will reply soon. 

EDIT - Rx has replied and can think of no reason other than these two as to why you can't register on PST:

1) the user has either entered a birthdate indicating they are under 13 (the COPPA rule)

2) using a banned email provider/IP address

Are you using the email you used to register on this site back in 2011? If so, I can tell you that that one isn't banned. Also, if an entire IP address was banned, you wouldn't be able to access the site at all, but since you can (based on your previous screenshot), it's not that either.

He suggests you clear your browser's cookies and cache and try again. Have you tried any other browser to register? I'd think about that as well. I personally have Firefox, Chrome and Edge installed and sometimes a site function doesn't appear in one of them so I switch. Or I use my phone (which I hate doing).

Edited by bLaKgRaVy
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, bLaKgRaVy said:

Hey Sim, haven’t heard anything yet but I messaged them again a few minutes ago. Hopefully something soon. :(

Registrations should never be closed. I know here on XBA we get multiple new users each day and it should be the same for PST. But I honestly can’t think of any reason except maybe technical as to why you’re restricted from creating an account there. Hopefully Rx will reply soon. 

EDIT - Rx has replied and can think of no reason other than these two as to why you can't register on PST:

1) the user has either entered a birthdate indicating they are under 13 (the COPPA rule)

2) using a banned email provider/IP address

Are you using the email you used to register on this site back in 2011? If so, I can tell you that that one isn't banned. Also, if an entire IP address was banned, you wouldn't be able to access the site at all, but since you can (based on your previous screenshot), it's not that either.

He suggests you clear your browser's cookies and cache and try again. Have you tried any other browser to register? I'd think about that as well. I personally have Firefox, Chrome and Edge installed and sometimes a site function doesn't appear in one of them so I switch. Or I use my phone (which I hate doing).

Thanks for the speedy reply back!

Yes, I am using the same email listed here for over on PSTrophies. Really strange and I tried on a couple of browsers in the past and even on my phone and its all been the same message. Really strange. And Me and you are alike on the 3 different browsers installed, I do the same thing considering I have had some sites in the past not work on one but the others. Not really sure what to do moving forward unless they have the option to manually add me.

13 hours ago, Sim31 said:

Thanks for the speedy reply back!

Yes, I am using the same email listed here for over on PSTrophies. Really strange and I tried on a couple of browsers in the past and even on my phone and its all been the same message. Really strange. And Me and you are alike on the 3 different browsers installed, I do the same thing considering I have had some sites in the past not work on one but the others. Not really sure what to do moving forward unless they have the option to manually add me.

Hmm, and you've tried clearing your cookies and cache? That's very strange.

Admin does have the ability to create new users on XBA, and I would assume it's the same for PST. I can ask that but you'll probably have to provide some information, such as a display name, password, email, etc. I'll ask Rx about it tomorrow and see what he says. 👍🏽

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2021 at 10:19 PM, bLaKgRaVy said:

Hmm, and you've tried clearing your cookies and cache? That's very strange.

Admin does have the ability to create new users on XBA, and I would assume it's the same for PST. I can ask that but you'll probably have to provide some information, such as a display name, password, email, etc. I'll ask Rx about it tomorrow and see what he says. 👍🏽

Indeed I have tried that also and unfortunately, the same result....

Sounds good, let me know when you can! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Andori said:

There is a slight issue with my Max Clubs list.  It has Infinite Undiscovery listed on it, but I haven't actually finished it.  I only have 999/1000 and still need the last achievement for a lowly 1 point for completing it on the hardest difficulty (still need to get past the first fight😪)

Haha, I'm in the same boat there. I remember going through half the final difficulty and getting to the point where I needed to grind the materials to max out my health, but I just got bored and moved on (especially since this would be the second time completing the game after starting a new Gamertag :p)

Anyway, right now it seems to be rounding up based on Gamerscore for some reason. I mentioned this to Rx and I think the plan will be to switch Max Clubs to tracking having all achievements rather than all Gamerscore, since there are in fact games that have multiple 0-pointers to where you could have 1000/1000 but be missing some achievements. We'll sort that out in time, but probably lower on the totem pole of fixes right now.

Edited by The Pants Party
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Pants Party said:

Haha, I'm in the same boat there. I remember going through half the final difficulty and getting to the point where I needed to grind the materials to max out my health, but I just got bored and moved on (especially since this would be the second time completing the game after starting a new Gamertag :p)

Anyway, right now it seems to be rounding up based on Gamerscore for some reason. I mentioned this to Rx and I think the plan will be to switch Max Clubs to tracking having all achievements rather than all Gamerscore, since there are in fact games that have multiple 0-pointers to where you could have 1000/1000 but be missing some achievements. We'll sort that out in time, but probably lower on the totem pole of fixes right now.

Ouch! I'm already at over 100hrs total for the normal/hard playthroughs, although I left it autoplaying a bit in the marshes.  Based on something I read, I found farming the first group of 3 snakes in Plodhif Caverns the best place for the fangs - running back and forth to the save point if they drop, or just reloading if they didn't to make best use of the extended vision enchant.  But this is straying :offtopic:

Thanks for the feedback.  I hadn't thought about 0 GS ones (though I have at least one from Tales of Vesperia).  I agree, a minor niggle atm :) 

12 minutes ago, EXTR3M3 G4M3R said:

My profile doesnt seem to be updating :( It hasnt updated since the first scan and that was around September 27th for me

Hey, apologies for this. I've put a request in to have your profile reviewed by Admin. Appreciate you letting us know 🙂

56 minutes ago, ArmyMaster1 said:

My Profile hasn’t been updated for while, is there a manual method to refresh?

Unfortunately no. Not sure if Rx has plans to introduce a manual button (ala TA) but I can ask. 

I’ve put in a request to have you scanned. Hopefully it won’t be long. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KabuKiArcade said:

Same as others, my profile hasn't seemed to update since 9/12/21.  I have completed a game since then but no changes to my log, stats, etc.

I’ve put in a request to have you scanned. Sorry about that. It should be fixed soon. Thanks!

EDIT - You're all set!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

On 10/11/2021 at 10:50 AM, ArmyMaster1 said:

My Profile hasn’t been updated for while, is there a manual method to refresh?

On 10/11/2021 at 11:48 AM, bLaKgRaVy said:

Unfortunately no. Not sure if Rx has plans to introduce a manual button (ala TA) but I can ask. 

I’ve put in a request to have you scanned. Hopefully it won’t be long. 

I just checked your profile. It hasn’t been scanned yet. I’ve put in another request for you. Sorry about that. 

EDIT - You're all set!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

On 10/11/2021 at 5:25 AM, EXTR3M3 G4M3R said:

My profile doesnt seem to be updating :( It hasnt updated since the first scan and that was around September 27th for me

On 10/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, Dirty130 said:

Hey, apologies for this. I've put a request in to have your profile reviewed by Admin. Appreciate you letting us know 🙂

I checked yours as well. Doesn’t look like it’s been updated. I put in a request for you too. Sorry about this. 

EDIT - You're all set!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KabuKiArcade said:

Weirdly the log and recently played updated, but not the checklists for the game I completed!  How strange.

Games that are in your checklist will not update as far as being checked off. They are 100% manual. They are not a part of the automatic tracking. Automatic tracking pretty much replaced the checklists, but you still have the option to use them. 

In your Settings, you have the option for Automatic (Feed) or Manual (Checklist) tracking. Only if it’s set to Manual can you still check off achievements you’ve earned. You can use one or the other or switch back between the two.