GSL 2021 Discussion Thread

oORuffusOo

2 hours ago, StolenPaper18 said:

That weird feeling right before a tourney where I really want to play something new but I can't because I got to save that precious gamerscore... 😅

There's still almost a week left. Plenty of time to bang out a 100+ hour RPG! 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Necrophage33 said:

There's still almost a week left. Plenty of time to bang out a 100+ hour RPG! 

Have to save that 100+ hour RPG for right at the start of the tourney so it can consume me for the whole month. Y'know, I gotta keep my tradition going of scoring nothing and disappointing my teammate. 

Edited by StolenPaper18
different words

25 minutes ago, StolenPaper18 said:

Have to save that 100+ hour RPG for right at the start of the tourney so it can consume me for the whole month. Y'know, I gotta keep my tradition going of scoring nothing and disappointing my teammate. 

I knew what I was getting into before we teamed up. 🤜🤛

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GwynsCandle said:

Looking forward to getting started and gettin me some Trophies ............. ohhh I mean gamerscore

Trophies count for triple points this year. I pitched the idea last year but I wasn't on staff. Now I am, and I made it a hidden rule. Mwhahaha

• Haha 2

The tracker link has been updated, it could be found here and here.

You may begin scoring at 12:01AM Eastern Time. Please note that the tracker only updates every few hours or so.

Any other questions relay them here! We will be sure to post again when its go time. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dn4oqf584ulrc95ffu

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Carmona said:

Some of y’all are trying extra hard I see. 😅

Just need to make hay while the sun is shining, as they say. I'm doing family stuff both days this weekend for Easter, taking a 2-day vacation for my wife's birthday later this month, etc. So I need to take advantage of whatever time I get. Being married with kids makes it more difficult for me. 

Edited by Necrophage33

5 hours ago, Necrophage33 said:

Just need to make hay while the sun is shining, as they say. I'm doing family stuff both days this weekend for Easter, taking a 2-day vacation for my wife's birthday later this month, etc. So I need to take advantage of whatever time I get. Being married with kids makes it more difficult for me. 

Pfft. Buy multiple Xbox’s and make them help.

(Also probably get disqualified too)

• Puppys locked this topic