** Under Sea Item Locations MAP **

So Prima decided not to give the locations to the seabed items... or even a picture of the world map, for some odd reason. Considering that the guide claims "Earn all 1,000G worth of Achievements" on the back cover I was pretty surprised, but then I remembered that it was a Prima guide.

Anyway, I've read some horror stories about the Treasure Trove achievement so I decided that I'd make my own map whenever I got around to searching the seabed for items. Just so I'd know for sure what I found. I finally got it done a couple nights ago after many long and mind numbing hours. It seemed like there wasn't really much to get from the ocean floor, I counted 24 items in total. I searched pretty thoroughly but I may have overlooked something, say the word if you think you found something down there that I missed.

The map I made is below, happy hunting!

1. Slot Seed!

2. Slot Seed!

3. Glacial Ice (x2)

4. Seed!

5. Kelolon’s Soul (x2)

6. Unicorn’s Horn (x3)

7. Godly Dragon Tears

8. Seed!

9. Draining Stone (x2)

10. Perpetual Darkness (x2)

11. Forbidden Explosive (x6)

12. Dark Demon Note (x2)

13. Mother Nature’s Spirit (x2)

14. Seed!

15. Seed!

16. Draining Stone (x2)

17. Living Brass (x3)

18. Power Reactor (x3)

19. Purgatory Ore (x3)

20. 10,000 G

21. Fujin Drum (x2)

22. Cape of Illusions (x6)

23. Magic Sealing Vase (x5)

24. Seed!

*The Green Dot is one of Sed’s Pirates that you need to find for his ultimate weapon.

*There are two other items on the seabed but they're treasure-hunting related items and therefore they will be automatically marked on your map by the game once you've attained their respective hints.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8250/worldmapitemlocationsxt8.jpg

Great work. I'm looking forward to double checking everything soon and this will save me a lot of time. While I appreciate Mistwalker's hard work, I'm already 95 hours in with still A LOT to do for all achievements.

Thanks man.:)

I just unlocked Treasure Trove at the Temple of Enlightenment after defeating the boss and grabbing the last treasure hunt item, the phoenix discus and ring. So it looks like I didn't miss anything from the seabed. Just wanted to note that.

the mark number 2 appears on my map (treasure locator lv 3) but i cant "get it"! its shows marked but has no bubbles coming out, i press A in the marker and nothing heapens.

Yea I had the same problem. I don't think that it actually has any visible indicator telling you that it's there. Just keep going around in circles in that area with the nautilus and pressing the 'A' button repeatedly until you pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say what a fantastic job you've done here in saving some of us lazy or married or with dads out here that love the game, but dont have the eighty hours+ it takes to find the hidden items. You have done us a great service and i salute you sir!

• 4 weeks later...
Got them all and still nothing. Pls god pls! Don't let it be the temple of enlightenment.

Check out split infinitys guide on youtube for the temple of enlightenment. His vid gets you through whole temple picking up all items. VERY useful

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You mean the map itself? I'm having no problems seeing it. Probably just your computer.

I have problems seeing it now, and didn't before. Something with imageshack?

Can you re-up it? Or PM it to me as an attachment and I will photobucket it.

EDIT: OK it loaded, but it took forever for me to load.

Here is a photobucket link for people having troubles with it (and if you don't want me hosting it, let me know):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Pyrochaos/worldmapitemlocationsxt8.jpg?t=1213639881

Edited by Pyrochaos

• 2 months later...
So Prima decided not to give the locations to the seabed items... or even a picture of the world map, for some odd reason. Considering that the guide claims "Earn all 1,000G worth of Achievements" on the back cover I was pretty surprised, but then I remembered that it was a Prima guide.

Seriously, lol, i was shocked when i came to the TOE part of it and it said something along the lines of "don't bother getting the items now" like i was going to go through it twice, it's a guide, it's supposed to assume that you are planing to get all the items at the first go and guide you through it.