Game of the Month: August (Any Game Pass Game)

Carmona

How to Get the Most Out of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Wire

Any Game Pass Game

To participate in this event, simply take part in a multiplayer or co-op gaming session of Any Game Pass Game with an ambassador, promoter, subscriber or staff and you'll be verified and vouched for in the appropriate thread.

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, please post in this thread and check back often for members wanting to play throughout the week. Also be sure to occasionally check XBL status of members that have posted so that you can send them messages over Live to see if they're available to play. Replying in this thread or sending them a PM are also great ways to arrange a session. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be hosting games during the week, posting when they're available and may even create sessions using XBA's MySessions to increase participation. If you'd like to host games yourself, by all means, please do so.

Please Read:

Spoiler

]Note 1: An ambassador, promoter, subscriber or staff will vouch for you when playing with them during a related session.

Note 2: Posting here looking for co-op partners or multiplayer sessions for achievements or fun is perfectly fine and encouraged, as is general conversation about the event game.

Note 3: Play nice with other members during multiplayer events, please.

14 hours ago, Read said:

I have The Ascent, Dark Alliance, Gears 5, Gears 4, Grounded, Halo 5, State of Decay 2 installed. As far as gamepass games go anyway. Already 100% Grounded but I'd be willing to help anyone with the achievements they need on it.

i may need you to whip out your backpack and carry me. i thought that game sounded really fun, but i find it equal to being lobotomized.  plus, on the x1, you basically need to boot it up just before bed for it to be loaded by the next day when you play

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

9 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i may need you to whip out your backpack and carry me. i thought that game sounded really fun, but i find it equal to being lobotomized.  plus, on the x1, you basically need to boot it up just before bed for it to be loaded by the next day when you play

That might be a bit of an exaggeration lol. It does take a few minutes to load on the one for sure. I'd be willing to run through it with you.

10 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Surely it can't be worse than waiting for Borderlands 3 to get to the main menu, or waiting to get into your game in AC Odyssey?? 

2 hours ago, Read said:

That might be a bit of an exaggeration lol. It does take a few minutes to load on the one for sure. I'd be willing to run through it with you.

I got up to the point I did the main quests and then built a fort on top of the baseball. I always got pwnt by bugs. I don’t have a headset that works on the x1 at the moment. Want to get one, but with how painful the Sony pulse is in my recent Friday boosting, I really want to make sure I get a comfortable one.

1 hour ago, Necrophage33 said:

Surely it can't be worse than waiting for Borderlands 3 to get to the main menu, or waiting to get into your game in AC Odyssey?? 

Bl3 was horrific. I honestly thought the game was broken at first. In general, I don’t find much worse than borderlands 3.

8 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I got up to the point I did the main quests and then built a fort on top of the baseball. I always got pwnt by bugs. I don’t have a headset that works on the x1 at the moment. Want to get one, but with how painful the Sony pulse is in my recent Friday boosting, I really want to make sure I get a comfortable one.

Bl3 was horrific. I honestly thought the game was broken at first. In general, I don’t find much worse than borderlands 3.

Once you get ladybug armor and a mint mace. It's ggs

1 hour ago, Dirty130 said:

Both Borderlands 3 and AC: Valhalla load much quicker on XSX. I didn't even believe how fast Valhalla loading you in until I saw it with my owns eyes! 

These current gen load times are much improved. When I went to auto pop fortnite on ps5, I was so shocked that it took 20 seconds to load(took about 4 minutes on PS4) that I forgot to spam my rewards , resulting in 37 second completion.

8 hours ago, Necrophage33 said:

Then I think you might need to start XSX giveaways! 

It's absolutely crazy how hard it is for people to get their hands on these games.

BACK ON TOPIC 😝

I see several of you have or are interested in playing Ascent? I'll be back in town towards the end of Next week. Anyone up for next Friday around 9PM ET?

If not that I'd be up for anything really?

Edited by Carmona

11 hours ago, Carmona said:

It's absolutely crazy how hard it is for people to get their hands on these games.

BACK ON TOPIC 😝

I see several of you have or are interested in playing Ascent? I'll be back in town towards the end of Next week. Anyone up for next Friday around 9PM ET?

If not that I'd be up for anything really?

I'd be down to give ascent a go again

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oORuffusOo said:

I added a bunch of sessions I'm planning on doing this month to the calendar. Anyone is welcome to join and they show in your local timezone. There's a link to the calendar in my signature if you can't find it.

I’m on my phone so maybe it’s just me but I don’t see your sig.

Anyways here is the link to August sessions if any of you want to sign up or create a session of your own!

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/calendar/

On 8/4/2021 at 3:37 PM, oORuffusOo said:

I added a bunch of sessions I'm planning on doing this month to the calendar. Anyone is welcome to join and they show in your local timezone. There's a link to the calendar in my signature if you can't find it.

I'm going to try and make the MCC session tomorrow. Hoping I wont get stuck at work. But, now that I've put that out in the universe, i will most likely be getting stuck at work. 😭

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...