Automatic Tracking is Now Live!

The Pants Party

3 hours ago, macpiciu said:

@Necrophage33 all seems to work fine except for one game on my account Endless Fables: Shadow Within, I have finished it yesterday but the tracker is stuck, and I also cannot access game details from tracker screen. However, the Achievement Log shows the unlocked achievements correctly.

Not a major issue for myself, just letting you know something is a bit off.

Weird. I coincidentally finished that game two days ago and it tracked fine for me, but a game I finished yesterday (albeit offline) isn't showing up for me either. I contacted Rx about it and am waiting for a response. Maybe something was up yesterday.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:09 AM, tonecapone said:

Any idea what im doing wrong - not showing achievements at all just getting the message

Gamertag information is either being fetched for the first time, or profile is set to private. Please try again later.

my profile is showing as open but nothing is pulling through?

thanks for any help

On 9/28/2021 at 12:46 PM, Necrophage33 said:

If your profile is set to public on Xbox.com, how long ago did you add yourself to the queue? First scans can take a day or two, depending on traffic, which it seems has been pretty high since the update launched. If it's been 24 hours or more since you've been waiting, let me know and I'll kick it up the ladder.  

On 9/29/2021 at 3:28 AM, tonecapone said:

I've been messing around trying to change privacy settings so I'll give it a couple of days and get back to you if it hasn't pulled through - thanks

3 hours ago, tonecapone said:

Hi

Mines still showing as "Gamertag information is either being fetched for the first time, or profile is set to private. Please try again later."

Can someone take a look please, I've checked and my privacy settings look fine. Thanks.

I double checked your gamertag on the Xbox app and it is indeed set to public. Plus, it’s spelled correctly in your forum profile. I’ll kick this up to Rx to see what he can do. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonecapone said:

Hi

Mines still showing as "Gamertag information is either being fetched for the first time, or profile is set to private. Please try again later."

Can someone take a look please, I've checked and my privacy settings look fine. Thanks.

You're up and running!

https://www.xboxachievements.com/profiles/T0necapone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Necrophage33 said:

Sorry I missed your original post. I took some screenshots of your Achievement Log and sent them to Rx. Stand by. 

No trouble -- just minor feedback. Nothing urgent or critical at all 😀

8 hours ago, Andori said:

I made a post on this in the feedback forum, though looking now I accidentally put it in the FAQ sub forum 🤦‍♂️

I added it there as a "nice to have" as I figured Rx and co have enough to deal with atm and this is just a cosmetic thing.

Totally agree! Just hadn't seen anyone else report it 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job everyone for rolling this out.  Unfortunately my recent progress of the last few days hasn't been updated.  Is there a way to force an update?  Or will it happen eventually?  I have been using the manual checklist, but my options are set to auto feeds.  Curious why mine isn't working properly?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, macpiciu said:

My games are not updating anymore

Necro put a request in earlier for you 🙂

3 hours ago, hotdogenigma said:

Unfortunately my recent progress of the last few days hasn't been updated.  Is there a way to force an update?  Or will it happen eventually?  I have been using the manual checklist, but my options are set to auto feeds. 

Put a request in for you just now 🙂

Thank you, everyone. We appreciate your continued patience and feedback.

Edited by Dirty130
The new update bullied me..
  • Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 10:54 AM, Andori said:

My streak is also showing another break as it is missing the "Climbing the Cog" achievement from Limbo on 10 September 21.  Played Games shows 11/13 achievements with a score of 800/1000, but the checklist is showing 10 achievements with a score of 730.

I've unlocked another achievement in Limbo today, and it has correctly been added.  "Climbing the Cog" is still showing locked and shows 11/13 on my Progress page for Limbo but my overall progress shows 12/13 and looking on the Xbox app it says the achievement was unlocked on 10th September (9/10/21).

I did a quick check back though some of my progress, and the rest do seem ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2021 at 10:09 AM, tonecapone said:

Any idea what im doing wrong - not showing achievements at all just getting the message

Gamertag information is either being fetched for the first time, or profile is set to private. Please try again later.

my profile is showing as open but nothing is pulling through?

thanks for any help

Exactly the same for me... ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CrownlessKing said:

So often does it scan? Or do we have an option to request it ourselves ala TrueAchievements? I just ask because I've unlocked 5 more achievements since my last post but they aren't updating. 

Once every 24 hours for members, once every hour for subscribers 🙂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Joffe21 said:

I got the problem that my latest achievements In Diablo® II: Resurrected™, Astria Ascending and AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES are showing up in the achievement log correctly but don't show as unlocked on the individual achievement lists

Was informed by Rx that a bug is causing achievements not to show unlocked in the lists. He says it is something that will be sorted this week. Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, papaparkin said:

Having similar problems. Click on my stats, asks me to link my GT, then comes up with a message “User has already been added. Please check back later.” Been doing this for a week or so. Would you mind checking please

thanks in advance

I’ve submitted your issue to Rx. He’ll probably have to remove you then re-add you. Stand by. :)  

EDIT - Is your gamertag ‘Papaparkin’ with a capital P? If so, it needs to be spelled correctly in your forum profile if it’s to be scanned properly. Unfortunately, gamertags are case sensitive. I’ve gone ahead and edited it.  Your profile is now showing correctly. 

https://www.xboxachievements.com/profiles/Papaparkin

Edited by bLaKgRaVy
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RainbowMariomon said:

is there a way to turn off the auto tracker?

Under settings you can set it so that it uses a manual setting (the old checklists) when viewing achievement lists and guides. 

This doesn't turn off the auto tracking that will still scan you once a day (as a non-subscriber) in the background.  This is then used for the stats on your profile, achievement log and played games.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• bLaKgRaVy locked and unpinned this topic