Images for Achievements in Activity Feed for Xbox360 Games

Andori

This is a "Nice to have" request, but would be nice to have some form of image for achievements from Xbox 360 games in the activity feed. 

I appreciate that they don't have the larger images associated with them like the newer Xbox One achievements, just something to look a bit neater than the current "no img" or "No image" tag.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 11:04 AM, Andori said:

This is a "Nice to have" request, but would be nice to have some form of image for achievements from Xbox 360 games in the activity feed. 

I appreciate that they don't have the larger images associated with them like the newer Xbox One achievements, just something to look a bit neater than the current "no img" or "No image" tag.

Sorry about not replying sooner. Shortly after this post, we brought it up with Rx and he said that this is something that might happen down the pipeline. Since we get direct feed from xbox.com, and xbox.com doesn't have full-sized images for 360-era games (just the small achievement tile), it's difficult for us to show images for 360-era games. He needs to work out how images will be displayed before committing to it. Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...