Game of the Month: October (Any Game Pass Game)

Carmona

xbox-game-pass-100.jpg

Any Game Pass Game

To participate in this event, simply take part in a multiplayer or co-op gaming session of Any Game Pass Game with an ambassador, promoter, subscriber or staff and you'll be verified and vouched for in the appropriate thread.

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, please post in this thread and check back often for members wanting to play throughout the week. Also be sure to occasionally check XBL status of members that have posted so that you can send them messages over Live to see if they're available to play. Replying in this thread or sending them a PM are also great ways to arrange a session. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be hosting games during the week, posting when they're available and may even create sessions using XBA's MySessions to increase participation. If you'd like to host games yourself, by all means, please do so.

Please Read:

Spoiler

]Note 1: An ambassador, promoter, subscriber or staff will vouch for you when playing with them during a related session.

Note 2: Posting here looking for co-op partners or multiplayer sessions for achievements or fun is perfectly fine and encouraged, as is general conversation about the event game.

Note 3: Play nice with other members during multiplayer events, please.

Edited by Carmona

• Carmona changed the title to Game of the Month: October (Any Game Pass Game)
1 hour ago, HDresden said:

I'd like to try out Back 4 Blood with a group when it comes out. I've only dabbled in Left 4 Dead once or twice in single player mode & didn't care for it all that much, but maybe with people I'd get into B4B.

I'm down for some Back 4 Blood 😃

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HDresden said:

I'd like to try out Back 4 Blood with a group when it comes out. I've only dabbled in Left 4 Dead once or twice in single player mode & didn't care for it all that much, but maybe with people I'd get into B4B.

We can make this happen! Left for Dead Co-Op is some of the best Co-Op I've ever played. Lets try and set up a session using the calendar feature!!

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 5:50 AM, HDresden said:

Any evening should be good. Not sure the time zone difference for you, but I think when we did Gang Beasts last month or so was a good time for me.

5 hours ago, StolenPaper18 said:

Count me in for some B4B. I'm free most evenings.

How's 8PM EST? 🙂

14 hours ago, Dirty130 said:

Glad you messaged me on Live earlier because I'm only seeing this just now 🙂

Haha, yea. Figured most people don't check in on the site while they're gaming. Glad we all were able to get together and play. Had a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next time!

3 hours ago, Carmona said:

I’ll be on most nights this week after 10pm EST. I’ll check here and send invites next time I play 🙂

Not sure what time I'll be on tonight, but I'd definitely hop back into B4B, I fun playing the other night with Dirty, Stolenpapers and a few others. Except those first randos who talked nonstop the entire match.