Time to retire!

Finally hit the huge milestone last night of one million, and I landed on it exactly with my completion of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Feels insane to be there, especially considering I was only around 730k this time last year. Thanks to GSL for getting me so close so quickly. 

Now I can go back to gaming without paying any attention to what my gamerscore is. Onward to 2 million? 🤔

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

a fairly impressive milestone. inb4 you go for 2m

Ha, thanks. I wouldn't say I'm going to "go for" two million. I didn't go for one million, it just happened naturally. Believe it or not, most of that one million is thanks to tournaments here. All of my spikes in gamerscore were during tournaments from 2018 til now. 

10 hours ago, Necrophage33 said:

Ha, thanks. I wouldn't say I'm going to "go for" two million. I didn't go for one million, it just happened naturally. Believe it or not, most of that one million is thanks to tournaments here. All of my spikes in gamerscore were during tournaments from 2018 til now. 

Absolute insanity the boost you must’ve got. Heck, I get sort of choked up invisioning myself getting to 100k.