ROAD TRIPPIN' UNLOCK?

I've been playing this game for a long time, so no need to go over basics. Appreciate the help in advance. I beat all of the teams on Road Trip in every division - including the Jambots in the Platinum level. Then beat the Beastie Boys, watched the credits, etc. Next, I just assumed that Road Trippin' was automatically unlocked, so I did the exact same thing (beat all teams) on 'medium' difficulty & with 'tag mode' 'off'. But it didn't really seem like I was progressing through Road Trippin'. I say this because the only difference from Road Trip was that each time I started a new team & beat bronze match: the silver match would have an icon next to it that said 'NEW'. Then the gold would say 'NEW' after silver. Once I beat every team a 2nd time, and then the Beastie Boys again nothing really happened. It was just like the game had already been beaten and it was open play. Did I not select something correctly or go into the correct menu somewhere to actually start the Road Trippin' challenge? I just want to make sure that I really did play Road Trippin' (the 2nd second all team challenge). If there's something additional that I need to do in order to access this actual challenge, like a menu I need to go into or whatnot, please let me know -OR- if I did it correctly, please let me know that as well. Thanks so much guys. 

Posted (edited)

I'm in my achievements screen right now and it shows the Road Trippin' icon and this is how it reads:

NBA JAM: OFE > ROAD TRIPPIN' > COMPLETE ROAD TRIP

But if I click on the icon, nothing happens. It only asks me to share my achievement on Facebook and crap like that. I'm clearly ready to go and have unlocked it, unless I've completed it already, as I described earlier. So how do I access the actual challenge if not? Thanks in advance again.

Edited by jeffmrobinson

6 hours ago, jeffmrobinson said:

I'm in my achievements screen right now and it shows the Road Trippin' icon and this is how it reads:

NBA JAM: OFE > ROAD TRIPPIN' > COMPLETE ROAD TRIP

But if I click on the icon, nothing happens. It only asks me to share my achievement on Facebook and crap like that. I'm clearly ready to go and have unlocked it, unless I've completed it already, as I described earlier. So how do I access the actual challenge if not? Thanks in advance again.

As I’ve never played the game, I refer you to Trueachievements. It seems that five people have posted solutions there so hopefully one of them can help. 

https://www.trueachievements.com/a154756/road-trippin-achievement?showguides=1

• Like 1