After 10+ years I finally get to join the million GS club

Just hit 1 million Gamerscore exactly on the mark today by getting the last 2 achievements to 100% Elden Ring. Now onto 2 million but going to ease up on some of the easier games and only play harder games, I prefer going for rare achievements/completions such as the Elder Scrolls Online where I'm one of the only ones to 100%. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Count Brandon said:

Just hit 1 million Gamerscore exactly on the mark today by getting the last 2 achievements to 100% Elden Ring. Now onto 2 million but going to ease up on some of the easier games and only play harder games, I prefer going for rare achievements/completions such as the Elder Scrolls Online where I'm one of the only ones to 100%. 

Congratulations! I went ahead and awarded you the 1 Million Milestone award!

On 9/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, Count Brandon said:

Congrats man! Truly a momentous milestone for any achievement hunter. So satisfying to see that seventh digit show up. Only downside is that now all of the six-figure milestones don't feel like they matter anymore, and like you said, the next one is really two million. 

I'll see you in the two million club in a few years!