Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive only got 74 missions done and i haven't got the mission achievement the only thing on my map is the nerd challenge and do i have to do that to get the achievement

Yes, and I hope for you that you did not do Consumo high score before it. Because to beat Nerd CHallenge you have to beat the high score.

does anyone know any tips to get the marathon and tour de bullworth acvhments faster? any info would be great. thanks

You come pretty close to running 100 km just by playing the game all the way through. When I had finished the game (still wasn't quite at 100 km, but close) I just decided to run everywhere to pick up the rubber bands. Got it pretty easily that way.

Unfortunately, there's no trick to finishing these two as easily as skateboarding.

How do I complete Chapter 3? Here's a list of everything I've done:

Welcome to BW

This is Your School

Get to Class

The Setup

Slingshot

Save Algie

A little Help I-V

Defend Bucky

That Bitch

The Diary

The Candidate

Halloween

Halloween Pranks

The Big Prank

Character Sheets

Help Gary

Hattrick vs Galloway

Last Minute Shopping

Paper Route & Intro

Comic Klepto

The Eggs

Movie Tickets

Carnival Date

Race the Vale

Beach Rumble

Prep Challenge

Tad's House

Weed Killer

Boxing Challenge

Small Offences

Christmas is Here

Cook's Crush

Nerd Challenge

Balls of Snow

Miracle on BW St.

Nutcrackin'

Rudy the Red Nosed Santa

Jealous Johnny

Bait

Wrong Part of Town

Tagging

Greasers Challenge

Lola's Race

The Tenements

Cook's Date

Lawn Moving Park 1-3

Completed:

Chem 1-4

Art 1-4

Shop 1-3

Biology 1-3

Geography - Done

English 1-4

Gym - Done

Photo - 1-4

Music - Done

Math 1-3

I'm still stuck on Chapter 3. The only thing I haven't done yet is a go kart race at the carnival. Does anyone have any advice???? Help???? I need to return this game to blockbuster today and I just wanted to unlock that last Chapter3 achievement. Thanks!!!

I just took over playing this game from someone else and I've adapted pretty well to most aspects but there is this one damn part that I cannot seem to beat.

It's the Stronghold Assault, and I go in with full inventory of everything except slingshot ammo, (which I CANNOT find anywhere, please tell me where it comes from) and for the first run through up to using the potato gun to shoot down the doors it all goes smoothly and I haven't used anything except one shot.

Then I get inside and battle the dorkus and I make sure I use only 2 fire crackers one for each machine deal for the first part.

And then I try very hard to only use 2 for the second where he throws the little explosive potatos.

And then the third I don't get any fire crackers, and its just me and this tiny effing rocket gun that takes 3 shots each to even get and then what do I have? Eggs!?

I MEAN COME ON! They don't give me extra anything but soda in the boxes.

It's killing me, I neeeed to finish it before I got work!

It's the Stronghold Assault, and I go in with full inventory of everything except slingshot ammo, (which I CANNOT find anywhere, please tell me where it comes from)

thin air.

and for the first run through up to using the potato gun to shoot down the doors it all goes smoothly and I haven't used anything except one shot.

Then I get inside and battle the dorkus and I make sure I use only 2 fire crackers one for each machine deal for the first part.

use the slingshot.

theres no more lockers picklock it's been 6game day and nothing no lockers, is there any more besides the main school building and the school gym.

Not that I know of. The Red Ninja is from the pumpkins/tombstones am I correct or from something else? Never mind it is the Big Prank right? Yeah it is supposed to be in the lockers.

Iv got all achievements except the "perfectionist", got all tropheys all cards, bands, pumpkins, gravestones, 333 clothing items, 500 sodas, beat the boxing and then the "random competitor" boxing thing an extra for times any help of wot i need to do??

PLLLLLZZZZZ HELP!

Iv got all achievements except the "perfectionist", got all tropheys all cards, bands, pumpkins, gravestones, 333 clothing items, 500 sodas, beat the boxing and then the "random competitor" boxing thing an extra for times any help of wot i need to do??

PLLLLLZZZZZ HELP!

isent there 334 clothing items anyway drink 500 sodas, pull 20 fire alarms or find some errands.

i only got 333 items of clothing. (i'm at 100%)

theres no more lockers picklock it's been 6game day and nothing no lockers, is there any more besides the main school building and the school gym.

lockers are finicky. if they're all blue, you've gotten everything you can get from them. but there'll be red ones in the next chapter, for sure.

the red ninja costume is granted by the big prank, on halloween night. not locker picking.