Achievement Guide

Khaos

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/zZ/0e/14CLiGJhbC9GFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn+DGd1g==.jpgFirst Touch 5G

Finish one DAILY TEST!

After completing the initial evaluation, in Single Player Game, Daily Test will be the first option.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Xm/X+/1oCLiGJhbC9HFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzMAAAAA5+fn+dFlRQ==.jpgCombo 10G

Get 30 combos in any mode!

Simply get 30 correct answers in a row. This will be very hard to get in the tests, because even if you get all of them right, there just aren’t enough questions. Your best bet is to do it in training mode. There are 3 difficulty settings, so simply choose a game you’re good at, put it on easy, and you should have no problem.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/p4/5c/04CLiGJhbC9AFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzQAAAAA5+fn-HOOvA==.jpgA+ 10G

Get an A+ in the TRAINING modes!

Achieve a rank of A+ in one puzzle type. Amount correct, % correct, and difficulty all calculate in to generating your score, so keep that in mind when trying to improve your score. In order to receive an "A+" rank, you must get at least 1,000 points in the training challenge.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/NH/a8/0oCLiGJhbC9BFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn-ZN2Lw==.jpgBrain Master 30G

Get an A+ in all mini-games!

Just like the logic of “A+” but instead of getting it in 1 game, you must get it in all games, in all 3 difficulty levels. This also requires unlocking all games, which can be done through your daily training. There is another guide *HERE* with how to play all games, as well as tips and advice on how to do well.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/gX/+d/0ICLiGJhbC9CFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn-7J-mg==.jpg20% Brain Usage 15G

Reach 20% Brain Usage!

--See 100% Brain Usage--

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Eo/d9/0YCLiGJhbC9DFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzcAAAAA5+fn-lKHCQ==.jpg40% Brain Usage 15G

Reach 40% Brain Usage!

--See 100% Brain Usage--

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/HJ/Na/0oCLiGJhbC9MFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn-XWTBw==.jpg60% Brain Usage 15G

Reach 60% Brain Usage!

--See 100% Brain Usage--

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/j2/u6/04CLiGJhbC9NFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wLzkAAAAA5+fn-JVrlA==.jpg80% Brain Usage 20G

Reach 80% Brain Usage!

--See 100% Brain Usage--

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/To/YE/0ICLiGJhbC81FQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wL0EAAAAA5+fn-yuGVQ==.jpg100% Brain Usage 20G

Reach 100% Brain Usage!

This is received through completing your daily training, though it doesn't really have to be daily, you can do the testing as many times a day as you have the ambition for.

After you complete your daily training, you will receive a percentage grade on how well you did, as well as a bar graph showing how you performed in each category. The ones that are lower are the categories you need to improve on.

You start out at zero. As you do well in your daily training, your overall brain usage goes up. If you do well, maybe up 2%, if you do extremely well, maybe 3%. If you do poorly, your score goes down a % based on how badly you did. As your score keeps getting higher, the questions become more difficult, therefore making it harder to do well and improve your grade.

As you progress up the ranks towards 100%, you will receive rank upgrades, as well as unlocking more puzzles to practice on.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/+4/8l/0oCLiGJhbC82FQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wL0IAAAAA5+fn-QqP4A==.jpgOnline! 10G

Finish one online match!

Go into the Multiplayer Game menu, and go with Online. This can be done in either Ranked or Player Matches. Simply complete 1 game.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/aH/fF/04CLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn-Op3cw==.jpgBrain Lord! 20G

Win 10 online matches in a row!

Following “Online!” simply win 10 matches in a row. This can be done in either Player or Ranked matches as well, both will net you the achievement. Each game will have 4 online players in it, and you will each be dealt a hand of cards. Each card will have a symbol on it, corresponding to Logic, Math, etc.

In turn each player throws down a card, then they must answer the question related to whichever card they played. The player then receives an amount of points based on getting the correct answer, and the speed of answer. If you get the question right, play moves to the next person. If you get it wrong, you must draw another card.

When a player empties their hand, that round then finishes, and the game ends. All other players then have 100 points deducted from their score for each card left in their hand. The winner is the person with the most points.

**Boosting Note**

The host of the room also has the ability to start the game early, so a game can be played with only 2 people, which makes for some easy boosting with a friend. Simply make a room, wait for one person to show up, and press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/start.png.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/kZ/xn/1oCLiGJhbC8wFQUXXFJRF0FFL2FjaC8wL0QAAAAA5+fn+Uicig==.jpgThe One! 30G

Win a total of 100 online matches!

Same as “Brain Lord!” except instead of having to win 10 in a row, win 100 overall, and again, this can be in either Ranked or Player.

Well thanks, I'm doing my best. While I'm online playing I'm searching the gamercards of those I play for people with more points that me so I can get some more color pics in.

I've already managed to find one that the site didn't have. So yay for that.

Nice guide.

Do you have to get the 100% Brain activity through a single daily test, or does it add up?

You have to get it in one test. The better you do, the higher score you get. Once you get to the point where you're pulling an A+ in all categories when you take the test, you'll have your 100%. It's just like brain age or big brain academy, if you've ever played that game for the DS. This game is for all intents and purposes identical to those games. If you played Brain Age, if you did really good on your daily test you got a lower age. Brain Age's "20" is the equivalent of this game's "100%"

You mention under Brain Lord that the first person to empty their hand wins. This is not actually true. The game ends after someone has emptied their hands and will still continue until the last person is able to have their turn.

So basically if I am the host and I go out the other players have a chance to play their hand and then the game ends and tallies the score. If the person that goes out is just after me the next two people will have their turns but I wouldnt get another. (So it doesnt give everyone a chance, only the people left from that round.

Also all cards left in a hand after someone goes out and the round is over take away from your total score by 100. Each card = 100.

So you could actually go out and loose if your score isnt high enough for the other person to get a big enough deduction. (Provided he is winning.)

I have beaten someone this way when they played a wild that let them drop two cards. They went out but were not near me in score and I only had 1 card and won the match.

LOONG long explanation but I am sure you get the idea.

Great guide.

You mention under Brain Lord that the first person to empty their hand wins. This is not actually true. The game ends after someone has emptied their hands and will still continue until the last person is able to have their turn.

So basically if I am the host and I go out the other players have a chance to play their hand and then the game ends and tallies the score. If the person that goes out is just after me the next two people will have their turns but I wouldnt get another. (So it doesnt give everyone a chance, only the people left from that round.

Also all cards left in a hand after someone goes out and the round is over take away from your total score by 100. Each card = 100.

So you could actually go out and loose if your score isnt high enough for the other person to get a big enough deduction. (Provided he is winning.)

I have beaten someone this way when they played a wild that let them drop two cards. They went out but were not near me in score and I only had 1 card and won the match.

LOONG long explanation but I am sure you get the idea.

Great guide.

Hmmmm, makes sense. I'll have to try it out tonight. I've only played a few online games, and each one I've won, and soon as I threw down my card and completed my challenge, the game ended. Maybe I've just been coincidentally the last person in the round each time. I'll tinker with it. There are a couple other changes I need to make anyway. I'm already at my digit max, this thing is going to end up spilling into another post, I should have claimed the first 2 spots. Oh well, there will be guide in post #4

Edit:: Awesome idea, the game guide is getting moved to a new post, that way I'll have all brands of room for the achievements. YAYYYY

Excellent job both on this and the other guide you wrote. I'll be getting this some time this week, but Brawl has me occupied at the moment.

Ehh, my Wii is in the closet. Can't get any achievements on there, why the hell would I play it???

Now if Super Paper Mario had achievements, damn, that would have been awesome.....

Ehh, my Wii is in the closet. Can't get any achievements on there, why the hell would I play it???

Now if Super Paper Mario had achievements, damn, that would have been awesome.....

I hated Super Paper Mario. It was trying to hard to be two different genres. The slowness of the rpg genre ruined the platforming and the lack of tangible content of the platform genre ruined the content.

I'm not so sure you can get 100 % in just one test. I played for two hours now and my score increased from 0 % to 26 % just by finishing the "daily test" over and over again. I recognized that over time the challenges get harder while at first you simply don't have a chance to reach 100 % because the challenges are all in easy mode (with B being highest grade). So the score is no representation of your performance during the last test but a progression bar for the total game.

I'm not so sure you can get 100 % in just one test. I played for two hours now and my score increased from 0 % to 26 % just by finishing the "daily test" over and over again. I recognized that over time the challenges get harder while at first you simply don't have a chance to reach 100 % because the challenges are all in easy mode (with B being highest grade). So the score is no representation of your performance during the last test but a progression bar for the total game.

Hmmmmm, I'll have to test this out tonight. My score keeps on improving, but I also keep doing better, I just kinda assumed the 2 were related. I'll have to test it out tonight when I get home. I know right now I'm at a 28%, I'll do really good and watch it rise to 30 or so, then I'll purposefully tank the next one. If they both go up, you're right, if the second lowers my score, I was.

At this point, both are completely possible, I was just running off logic from the other 500 brain training games that are out there.

ANSWER::: Well, that answered my question right quick in a hurry. I'm now down to a 24%. Dammit

Edit:; Ok, I've been experimenting with this one enough, it's time to give the guide the final answer. And Krilekk, you were mostly right, you were just missing a part. And for the record, I have 6 A+ so far, and all but one were from easy mode. So it is possible to get higher than a B, it just takes a lot more work than it's probably worth.

The short answer is, this game runs on the grading system of Big Brain Academy as opposed to the grading scale of Brain Age. It also means everyone starts out dumb. Your low usage of brain power is not a reflection on your intellectual status, but a reflection of how much you've played the game.

If anyone else notices any kinks or something in the guide that doesn't seem right, let me know. The guides are nearing perfection, not bad for a game that came out yesterday.

That makes you a very special creature to be able to reject the peer pressure around here :) I didn't think anyone could be as active around here as you are without getting swept up the whoring
Most of the games I own aren't very easy 1000s, and the ones that are involve a good bit of online achievements (and I've got silver).

I do love achievements, but there's only so far I go into a game before I get bored or find a new game to love on.

I plan on working on my completion %'s over the summer, my main goals being 1000 in Simpsons and CoD4, and all offline achievements in H3. Along with whatever new games I get.

I've got the will, I lack the skill. ;)