Yearbook drama......

Allright, i must be 1 of the few, maybe the only person who is having trouble finding all the people for the yearbook foto's...

anyone know where to find some people? i am missing 9 people (excluding zoe and gary)

I suppose I could give it a shot by listing where everyone is. It should be noted that their leader is automatically added as you go through the game so if you haven't finished the game I would recommend you do so first. Also check the gym in old bullworth town first since it holds quite a few preps you could have missed (during day time hours.)

Nerds are generally located in the school/ in the library at school/ at the comic book store save point in town you win from the nerds challenge. These are where ALL nerds can be found and each one can visit any of the three locations. Most nerds wear green vests with white long sleeve shirts underneath. The name of the nerds are as follows.

Algernon

Beatrice <-- Female

Bucky

Cornelius <-- Black

Donald

Earnest <-- Leader

Fatty

Melvin

Thad

Preps are almost all located at the gym in town where you do their challenge. They all work out and can almost all be found here. If you're anything like me you are probably missing the preps that stick solely to the gym since it isn't directly in your way. Preps usually wear the blue "aquaberry vest" with a white undershirt. The following are preps that only can be found in the gym.

Bif

Bryce

Chad <-- Black

Derby <-- Leader

Gord

Justin

Parker

Pinky <-- Female

Tad

Bullies cruise mostly around the school campus in white button down shirts. Generally speaking they are taller and hang around the boys dorm. Their names are...

Davis

Ethan <-- Black

Russell <-- Leader

Tom

Trent

Troy

Wade

Jocks can mostly be found hanging around the gym and football field. They wear blue sports jackets and should be taller than most people around them.

Bo <-- Black

Casey

Damon <-- Black

Dan

Juri

Kirby

Luis

Mandy <-- Female

Ted <-- Leader

Greasers can either be found in new coventry or by the auto shop class in school. They wear black sweaters and most have slicked back hair. They generally are at school during the class hours and in town at night but I believe some simply don't show up for school (like Lola and Hal) so take pictures of any you see in NC.

Hal

Johnny <-- Leader

Lefty

Lola <-- Female

Lucky

Norton <-- Black

Peanut

Ricky

Vance

No clique people don't belong to cliques I guess, for the most part they all look different and don't hang around specific parts of school but always stay on campus.

Christy <-- Female

Eunice <-- Female

Gary <-- Leader

Jimmy <-- Leader

Ray

Trevor <-- Black

Zoe <-- (female, doesn't go to school until the 6th chapter)

Elementary Students are all much shorter than everyone else. They all stay on the school campus and are easiest to find after classes end inside the main building. They are named.

Angie <-- Female

Const

Gloria <-- Black Female

Gordon

Ivan

Karen <-- Female

Lance <-- Black

Melody <-- Female

Pedro

Petey <-- Leader

Sheldon <-- Black

I would add http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Bully/Yearbook to the link. It contains a picture of all the people which helps a bit more

Did you make that site? Did not think so. Anyways Pants has stated before that we have everything you need here. So I will not add it.

(This post came out wrong the first time. Just it makes people feel bad when they put hard work into something only to have someone else say they found the best/better site. Sorry if you took this as 'anger'.)

You need to lose your attitude on these forums buddy.

Reasons why I have an attitude here:

1. People start flaming me for no reason.

2. People flame me when I told someone that they posted in the wrong spot.

3. People accusing me of stealing from another site.

4. People disobeying or disregarding threads that were just closed do to a reason and they go ahead and do it again.

Now why I posted that post:

First off it came out wrong. What I meant by did you make that site? Well if someone made a site then it goes with this site. But he/she did not.

Second there seems to be alot of posting links to 'better' sites, which The Pants Party has closed these threads, so I made a statement regarding that.

Third how would you feel? Say for instance that you made a guide with everything you could possibly need and someone makes a post saying here is the best/better guide. Would you be saying oh okay that one is great and mine is terrible or would you feel bad that someone thinks your hard work is not great. The person put the time in to make a list of people in the yearbook only to have someone say that this one helps more. Candiedskull and the stradegywiki. Yes we get it those sites are out there but like Pants has stated before we have all you need here.

So that is why I wrote that and how I came off 'angry' (I guess, wasnt trying to be).

the 3 cheerleaders i keep seeying on the field are not her.... where is she usualy located? anyone know? same goes for ted

Ted is the leader of the jocks and should be auto added at the end of the fourth chapter.

Mandy is the female cheerleader who wears a blue tank-top type thing and a blue mini-skirt as well as brown hair with a ponytail and a blue bow (stereotypical cheerleader attire.) You will have a mission in chapter four called "Discretion Assured" where you will go take down photo's of her (that you of course took initially); directly after this mission you can take a picture of her. If you already finished this mission check inside the gym or on the football field.

If you are in the fifth chapter there will be a mission called "The Gym is Burning" where you will have to save the gym and a few people inside. Mandy will be inside and you can take a picture of her then as well (after saving her but before finishing the mission.)

Gary is automatically added at the end of the fifth chapter.

Zoe becomes a student at the end of the sixth chapter and can be found walking around the school and is easily photographed around 12 inside the main building.

There are a few missions during the fifth chapter as well where you can photograph her. The mission I found easiest to photograph her during was "Smash it up" where you invade a warehouse and she destroys stuff. Simply take a picture of her then.

Good luck.

Did you make that site? Did not think so. Anyways Pants has stated before that we have everything you need here. So I will not add it.

No disrespect to you or your guide (which is excellent :) ), but I found that link really useful as it helped distinguish between some of the similar looking people in the game. Could you get pictures like that and add them to your guide?

Preps are almost all located at the gym in town where you do their challenge. They all work out and can almost all be found here. If you're anything like me you are probably missing the preps that stick solely to the gym since it isn't directly in your way. Preps usually wear the blue "aquaberry vest" with a white undershirt. The following are preps that only can be found in the gym.

Bif

Bryce

Chad <-- Black

Derby <-- Leader

Gord

Justin

Parker

Pinky <-- Female

Tad

Just a quick point about this, is that you can find these preps elsewhere as well. I found Justin by Harrington House (along with several others), and after doing a couple of laps on the beach (by the beach house) Pinky showed up. It was the only place I could find her in Endless Summer.

No disrespect to you or your guide (which is excellent :) ), but I found that link really useful as it helped distinguish between some of the similar looking people in the game. Could you get pictures like that and add them to your guide?

The yearbook one wasnt mine. But thanks for saying no disrespect to us all.

• 1 month later...

I cant for the life of my find ivan can anyone give me any tips as to where he is?

Edit: well thats sods law i did music 4 walked out side of the school and he was sitting on a bench Thanks for the guide Seng!

Edited by Chuck Neus

• 4 weeks later...
I suppose I could give it a shot by listing where everyone is. It should be noted that their leader is automatically added as you go through the game so if you haven't finished the game I would recommend you do so first. Also check the gym in old bullworth town first since it holds quite a few preps you could have missed (during day time hours.)

Nerds are generally located in the school/ in the library at school/ at the comic book store save point in town you win from the nerds challenge. These are where ALL nerds can be found and each one can visit any of the three locations. Most nerds wear green vests with white long sleeve shirts underneath. The name of the nerds are as follows.

Algernon

Beatrice <-- Female

Bucky

Cornelius <-- Black

Donald

Earnest <-- Leader

Fatty

Melvin

Thad

Bif

Bryce

Chad <-- Black

Derby <-- Leader

Gord

Justin

Parker

Pinky <-- Female

Tad

Bullies cruise mostly around the school campus in white button down shirts. Generally speaking they are taller and hang around the boys dorm. Their names are...

Davis

Ethan <-- Black

Russell <-- Leader

Tom

Trent

Troy

Wade

Jocks can mostly be found hanging around the gym and football field. They wear blue sports jackets and should be taller than most people around them.

Bo <-- Black

Casey

Damon <-- Black

Dan

Juri

Kirby

Luis

Mandy <-- Female

Ted <-- Leader

Greasers can either be found in new coventry or by the auto shop class in school. They wear black sweaters and most have slicked back hair. They generally are at school during the class hours and in town at night but I believe some simply don't show up for school (like Lola and Hal) so take pictures of any you see in NC.

Hal

Johnny <-- Leader

Lefty

Lola <-- Female

Lucky

Norton <-- Black

Peanut

Ricky

Vance

No clique people don't belong to cliques I guess, for the most part they all look different and don't hang around specific parts of school but always stay on campus.

Christy <-- Female

Eunice <-- Female

Gary <-- Leader

Jimmy <-- Leader

Ray

Trevor <-- Black

Zoe <-- (female, doesn't go to school until the 6th chapter)

Elementary Students are all much shorter than everyone else. They all stay on the school campus and are easiest to find after classes end inside the main building. They are named.

Angie <-- Female

Const

Gloria <-- Black Female

Gordon

Ivan

Karen <-- Female

Lance <-- Black

Melody <-- Female

Pedro

Petey <-- Leader

Sheldon <-- Black

thank you so much, this has helped greatly.

Does anyone know where pinky might be? She's my only one left and ive looked numerous times in the prep gym.

I"m almost positive i last saw her roaming on the school campus around the main building, and I've seen her on the sidewalk leading to the school gym, and on the football field. Check there for me and let us know if you still cannot find her.