-=- Rocketmen DLC Imminent -=-

There's an update for Rocketmen: Axis Of Evil that adds the three new levels to the Leaderboards. The levels are called:

11. Finding Jane

12. Clear The Asteroids

13. The Plan

However, the levels are not accessible from the SP/MP game lobby and the Achievement list has not changed in XBL. I guess we're going to have to pay for these new maps pretty soon! Maybe they were due to be released this week, but Rockstar's crime-glorifying megagame has taken over.

For those who do not know about the three new Achievements, here they are:

Space Hog - (15G)

Defeat a space mumba

Go for the Gold - (15G)

Get a gold medal in levels 11, 12, and 13.

Universal Banker - (20G)

Accumulate 8888 units of carbon.

The Achievements appear on the xbox.com Achievement list, but not on the Gamercard.

From..well, this website

3 New Weapons

• Blobber: Shoots blobs of goo at enemies, does damage over time in the part of the ground that it covers.

• Beamer: Shoots lighting at enemies, does high intensity damage.

• Bomber: Shoots grenades instead of bullets; grenades explode on impact doing damage.

2 New Secondary Weapons

• Falcon: Robotic falcon that attacks enemies automatically • Screw bomb: Rocket that turns into a proximity mine on impact

3 New Levels

3 New Levels

• Level 11 - Finding Jane: The player must escape the Saturnian prison mine and reclaim Nick's ship, the Icarus Jane.

• Level 12 - Clear the Asteroids: The player must clear a path for the ship through Saturn's rings

• Level 13 - The Plan: The player must make his way through the Saturnian palace and convince Angelica, leader of the Saturnians, to join the Alliance.

New Enemies

• Saturnian Marine

• Saturnian Elite

• Heavy Mining Terra Scientists

• Terra Rocket Marines

• Saturnian Pit Boss

• Saturnian Asteroid Demolition Machine

• Lord Angelica

Ok, I've now completed all 15 achievements and it's all left me a little disappointed, to be honest.

- The new weapons are pretty poor, but the SNOT-GUN was a lot better (and a lot more useful) than I had anticipated. However, the good-olde SHOTGUN is still the best weapon... by far!

- The new enemies weren't bad, but I'd have liked to have seen the olde enemies (the Terra Marines, etc) as well to balance things out. With its camp, kitsch looks and winged Saturians I did think I was playing a Flash Gordon game and half expected Brian Blessed to fall from the sky. (I was even humming the Vanguard arcade music as I was playing!)

The Boss Battles did take a little time to work out, but I completed GOLD on all three levels on my first attempt so they weren't all that taxing.

- The new levels. I did not expect the sheer length of Level 11 as it seems to go on for hours (take the LEFT direction choice to release the other 10 Prisoners, by the way). The other two levels are a lot shorter, a lot LOT shorter. The Saturian planet graphics (Level 13) surpassed the other two and is well worth the battle through Level 11 and 12 to get to see.

Overall, it was worth the download (20Mb), but NOT worth the money (400MP). I, personally, think it's worth more like 200MP. Anyway, the cliffhanger-esque ending leaves the story open for Rocketmen 2.

Edited by tastefulmrship
Its is posessive, it's is personal! GET IT RIGHT!