For everyone asking about cheats effecting achievements

As soon as i Started the game i took care of the "walk free" and "one man army" achievements... I activated the cheats that effected them and was still able to unlock others... so then i completed the "cleaned the mean streets" achievement (which is apparently the only other one that can possibly be blocked out) and I can STILL get achievements. I am almost 100% sure that you can get achievements as long as you complete those 3 that lock with cheats.

I'm so sure, that I saved over my normal game and I am continuing to get achievements as they come.

Lets hope im right.

EDIT: OH and by the way... if anyone wants to know and can check my gamer profile, i unlocked the achivements after walk free and one man army with the Cheats that affected them, and likewise for anything after Clean the Mean streets.

Right now i have all cheats in my cell phone and i'm still getting achievements.

As stated in many other threads including how to get all the achievements ahead of time that yes only 4 get disabled. Thank you though.

Just trying to help... sorry this forum is too popular to look up things to the point where you have to fine-search every post. I know the rules of this site... i know everyone from Months to YEARS ago... when a thread like this is THIS popular, you dont need to nit-pick.

As stated in many other threads including how to get all the achievements ahead of time that yes only 4 get disabled. Thank you though.

What exactly are the 4 achievements that do not unlock with cheats on? Cause I might consider using an extra save as a cheat-profile mainly to see if I can get some help to go for that Liberty City Minute achievement.

Well List them off buddy. This POPULAR forum is filled with questions and its hard to keep track of things. THANK YOU in advance...

Just trying to help... sorry this forum is too popular to look up things to the point where you have to fine-search every post. I know the rules of this site... i know everyone from Months to YEARS ago... when a thread like this is THIS popular, you dont need to nit-pick.

What exactly are the 4 achievements that do not unlock with cheats on? Cause I might consider using an extra save as a cheat-profile mainly to see if I can get some help to go for that Liberty City Minute achievement.

Well i've only read of one man army, walk free, and cleaned the mean streets being disabled, what's the 4th one?

he's talking about my thread here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69560

and the other achievement is "Finish Him"

I used the full health + body armor cheat at least 50 times(as well as the reduce wanted level and full ammo cheats) and was still able to get the "cleaning the mean streets" achievement and game completed percentage after that, on the same save.

Damn this GTA forum is hectic with new threads. Thx for the help guys. Btw, dunno cheats would corrupt your hard drive. Someone's probably just pulling your chain. I think it was really risky using cheats in GTA: San Andreas because it would mess up your saves but I doubt using cheats in GTA IV could affect your HDD. Sounds kinda silly but if that's true that would suck.