Half Million Achievement ruined?

Well, to be straight, I died ALOT during the story, I ended the game with about 350k, I now have 200k or so (thanks to a friend who decided to play + save), I've not found any good ways of making money.. is this achievement ruined unless I start a new story?

________

Aprilia RS50

Edited by [M]ike

ike;839546']Well' date=' to be straight, I died ALOT during the story, I ended the game with about 350k, I now have 200k or so (thanks to a friend who decided to play + save), I've not found any good ways of making money.. is this achievement ruined unless I start a new story?[/quote']

Just go do everything to get 100% and you should get it. If not do the ATM thing where you can rack up about $1500 a minute.

you put a block off the streets around an atm with cars so an ambulance can't get to it, wait for somebody to withdraw money from the atm, kill them, take the money, walk a block away and come back and the money they dropped is there again, just keep walking back and forth, as long as the ambulance can't get to the person the money should keep coming back.

ike;839561']I'm working on side stuff now, got $234,689 and done 75.25%

What is the ATM thing?

Eh, how did you not get $500,000 before finishing the story? I've made $866279 from missions $250k of that was from the last one alone...

you put a block off the streets around an atm with cars so an ambulance can't get to it, wait for somebody to withdraw money from the atm, kill them, take the money, walk a block away and come back and the money they dropped is there again, just keep walking back and forth, as long as the ambulance can't get to the person the money should keep coming back.

Your back?

Anyway, if you want to go for that Liberty City Minute achievement, just focus on doing missions, I got mine at 40%. Or do the ATM thing.