Key to the City Guide (AKA 100% Requirements)

razzleson

Hey i was wondering is there any desicion that you make early in the game that can make it impossible to get 100%?

For example if I killed Gerry instead of Francis would i have gotten less than 100% since gerry would have given me missions if he was alive?

Omg you just F**K**G ruined it for me! I know your new but read the rules!! Don't post spoilers unless you warn them before they read it! D*M**T :mad:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the stats in the game tell if you have done everything you can with your buddies?

I almost always lose at pool but I won once against Michelle so does that mean I have to go beat Packie and Jacob at pool to get 100%?

Sooooo according to this guide....once I've finished what i have left to do I'll have 106%

.......not normal.

are you sure you have done parts of certaion missions such as you have found a randomer but haven't found them all? so your counting that as a full % in the list? also you might be including the friends in the % but might have also got that out the way early but taking them out in random times and not realising you have done them all

I've skipped probably 20 shows and none of my friends have gotten upset about it.

Dude! I went to 3 shows and skipped all, at the second I skipped my friend said something like Jacob : ''Man why you so hasty, I want to see show man''

Brucie '' DUDE WHERE YOU GOING; LETS WATCH THE SHOW''

Packie didnt say much only '' Are we leaving already''

Hey guys, i miss 0,5%..which of these activities could have 0,5% that i missed?

Please help!:(

I think the only thing that is worth .5% is one of the 'pervert' meetings. I overlooked Brian Part3, I'm assuming because on the guide it is #2

Hey guys, i miss 0,5%..which of these activities could have 0,5% that i missed?

Please help!:(

That was me that said they were .5 lol

I haven't found any more randoms...I figured I'd run into one doing the pigeons if there was still one out there, but no luck yet and I only have the last island to do.

Friends - 10%

• Open all unique abilities and complete all activities
    • You need to do every activity available for each person, HERE’s a printable spreadsheet showing what you can do with whom. Just check off the activity once you’re done. This will also work to unlock the procedural mission achievements.
    • For games, you must actually beat your friends (i.e. beat them at pool, darts, etc)

• Roman and Dwayne do NOT count towards the percentage!

Do I have to beat ALL 3 friends in a FULL bowling game? I know you need to beat a friend or the computer in a full bowling game, but do I have to beat all 3 required friends in a full bowling game?

Edit: Just got 1.67% for doing all activities with Brucie. I did a Half-Time Bowling game. So, you just need to win a friend in a Full Bowling game, once.

Edited by Daredevil 1994

Well my playboy is only at 67% cause i chose one path but my friend only has 67% and he chose the other path when you have to choose between dwyane and playboy. Is it supposed to be like that or did we both miss a mission for playboy....? Because i really would rather not go through all the missions again for one

Well my playboy is only at 67% cause i chose one path but my friend only has 67% and he chose the other path when you have to choose between dwyane and playboy. Is it supposed to be like that or did we both miss a mission for playboy....? Because i really would rather not go through all the missions again for one

Dont worry after you make a choice both of them will go to 100%

OK at the moment I'm at 95% and I'm pretty sure all I have to do is every activity with every friend. But I just want to make sure, will this last 5% unlock at once or will it be over time. Because I've been stuck at 95% for a while now doing activities.