Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic glitched?

007craft

Any1 else got this achievement? I just finished all races, all gta races, all matchs, and cops and crooks 100 times i cant get this to unlock. Checked the leaderboards and it shows me as a win on everything. Im worried now :(

Edit: Got it!!!. For more info, see post #70. Basicaly it came down to showing me a win on the leaderboards, but NOT counting it towards my achievement. I had to redo nearly all the races over. Just hope your lucky and wont have to redo any races. For future reference, here is the checklist picture, along with the excel files so you can make changes to the colours or use it without printing

GTA4_Auf_Wiedersehen_Petrovic_Check_List .xlsx - Excel 2007+ file

GTA4_Auf_Wiedersehen_Petrovic_Check_List .xls - Excel 2003 or lower file (may not display as intended)

http://imgboot.com/images/007craft/gta4awpchecklistv2.png

Edited by 007craft

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but thats the thing i checked the leaderboards and i have EVERYTHING done. I triple checked. it shows a win. Also, this wouldnt be the first game to have a glitched achievement that some can obtain and others cant. poker smash for example.

but thats the thing i checked the leaderboards and i have EVERYTHING done. I triple checked. it shows a win. Also, this wouldnt be the first game to have a glitched achievement that some can obtain and others cant. poker smash for example.

yeah i understand where you are coming from i had did the leader of the pack achievement like 8 times in guitar hero 3 and it still didn't give it to me same thing happend with the 500,000 achievement gave it to my friend and not me and i had more score than he did:mad: just hope that achievement it did not glitch for you

wow xs.to is real lame. They banned me. I guess for using too much bandwidth, even tho they claim unlimited. probably just cause its owned by small guys who want to make money and i became one of the power users whoc ause them to lose it. dont make claims if you cant meet them.

Rehosted.. hopefully it will stay this time.

http://imgboot.com/images/007craft/gta4awpchecklistv2.png

BTW, I have now done cops n crooks on every possible combination. I have like 15 wins for it. Everything else shows at least one win. I have no idea what to do :(

Edited by 007craft

I just redid all modes, aside from races, and made sure not only did I win, but I came first, and won each co-op game with 4 players and come first and win both rounds of cops and crooks for both gametypes starting as both sides and all coming first.

Im going to try getting a win on EVERY track again also. I know it will take days and days longer but im hoping to get a few people on my friends list to help me. I cant believe this is happening.