Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic glitched?

007craft

Whats all the fuss about? are you joking? This isint an achievement for kill 5 people or something trivial. Its win every damn race. It took like 40+ hours to win all the races. No1 wants to play that long only to not get the damn achievement at the end.

On a further note, Im almost done GTA race AGAIN. I have also now met/heard of 3 other people who can also not obtain this achievement after completing every track. Ill keep everyone updated when I beat all my GTA races.

I hope you get it man. I'd hate to have that happen to me when I go for that achievement. Let us know, maybe you just forgot a gametype on that spreadsheet you made. I wish it were only so simple. lol

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I bet you already did this, but I'll just say this anyway.

In Cops and Crooks, you must:

-Win all for one, both rounds, starting with cops

-Win all for one, both rounds, starting with crooks

-Win one for all, both rounds, starting with cops

-Win one for all, both rounds, starting with crooks

Did you maybe just win one round with each side in both modes?

yeah lots of people have the achievement with just 1 in on cops and crooks, so thats just winning any gametype, both rounds.

Just to be safe, I did however make sure I won both gametypes, both rounds, each starting as different team.

I beat all races didnt get the achievement but during one of my cannonball runs I noticed the race said 1 of 1 even though there were other players in the race. I won the race got money for winning but noticed it said your true skill will not be affected by this race. I found that odd so I made note of it and which race track it was on. I beat all races NO ACHIEVEMENT so I went back did that race i made note of and won boom achievement. Make sure you dont get that glitch were you dont get True skill for a win even though you get money. Hope that makes sense Im tired been playing hangmans noose for 20hours straight.

Well the Most money while playing a GTa race theory was just busted. I have now finished redoing all of gta race, and still no achievement. Onto races I guess now. take a look at my chart, its getting kind of silly now. I want my F******* achievement

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8192/gtaddvc1.jpg

Edited by 007craft

If he is boosting I sure would like to know how he is doing it, I mean even if you do get into a game with a friend or something by yourselves, 12 people can come in within the next sec and make it impossible to boost it. Somehow I'm missing how these people are getting this many wins and it isn't because "they are good". As the guy said, winning that many within such a short amount of time? NO ONE is that good...

GTA4 Race boosting 101:

1. Some people have a high compatibility with you. I dont know why, it has NOTHING to do with prefering players. Some people you get into a match every time with, others, you can search for hours and never find each other. I find some1, if I cant find them in 3-4 searches, we are not compatible, thus we cant boost, time to look for new partner.

2. Ok once you found some1 who you can boost with, the trick is to keep joining over and over until one of you gets in a match with 3 players or less (including yourself). If one of you is host, even better. Once in the match, tell the other right away. They then search and should get in your match real fast.

3. Once you and your friend are in the same match, you kick the same guy, if the 4th guy leaves, your kick on the 3rd will take effect. Sometimes the 4th may kick the 3rd with you since he sees him being voted, then you just kick the 4th as soon as the 3rd is gone. Because of this, it is important to first kick hosts, players without mics, then finally low ranked players. If your host and waiting for your friend, make sure you set the vehicles to trucks if your doing a race. Leaving supercars on will only encourage people to stay. Also setting laps to 8 is a good idea. Make sure you ready up, to let the others know that your serious with your settings and not change them (unready up just before the game starts tho or dont ready up if the others all ready up). Once your friend joins, set laps to 1 real quick and start it up after they are all kicked

4. General tips: Players actualy join your lobby 2 seonds before you can see them. To see them early, hit the X button to view players list. Once you see your friend is in from this list, you know to start it up, even before his name pops in the lobby.

When you and your friend are both ready up fast and the game doesnt start, that means some1 just joined. You should BOTH have your right stick always held down ready to unready, kick the guy who joined real fast, then ready again.

If you get the blue screen, kicked, or lost connection, all of which result in a return to single player, you will NOT be able to join that same match again. This is good to avoid repeat matches you kept joing, and if you got into your friends match and got sent back you know he has to rehost.

You dont have to always be alone with a friend. If you can start it up with even 8 or less players you should be able to win, providing laps are set to 3 or 4, if your friend blocks/kills the other drivers and helps you.

Yeeeeessssss

I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

Finally. After 2 weeks, Over 180 race wins, the achievement is finally mine. I got it after playing "getting wood" on race mode. I was not expecting it at all. I got it and nearly had a heart attack lol. I checked the leaderboards again right after I got it and it 100% showed me as having 2 wins. This means its possible for a win to count on the leaderboards, yet not count towards your achievement. Bad news for people like me who dont get the achievement after 1 win on each track, but good news that its not glitched from unlocking.

Heres my final checklist (It will make you cry). I can only hope that others who fall into my situation find the strenght to get through all those races they need again, and the luck for it to be one of the first few they try, unlike myself who got screwed doing nearly all of them twice again.

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5007/gta4final1wn8.jpg

Edited by 007craft

Could it be that you have to win with damage set to "normal" and not "scrapes only"?

Nope that has nothing to do with it I did races with both types of settings its just a weird glitch that shows you having a win on the leaderboard but not giving you a true win. Make sure you get your true skill and money after each win.

Edited by zz Fury zz