Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic glitched?

007craft

Yea I am nearly rank 10, and will probably go for this afterwards. Lets hope it dont encounter problems.

I was matching up with a guy like 5 times in a row, He could have been my high compat. partner. DAMN

Tattie

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

007: did you get the top the midnight club one as per normal???

I ask because im 19 races thru and had that screen come up at least once and dont want to go thru the same shit you went through :\

My friend i was doing it with ended up doing the last race with someone else after i went to bed, and he got his TTMC acc..

Edited by sneh
more to add

I got Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic this morning. I had a heart attack waiting for the 30 sec timer to count down to it. when it hit 0, It popped up.:drunk

Good thing i didn't have your problem.

Boosting was annoying in Regular races, Too many people & so hard to boost. GTA i had no problem.

But all & all, It took me 4 days:)

Edited by Kid trunks

007: did you get the top the midnight club one as per normal???

I ask because im 19 races thru and had that screen come up at least once and dont want to go thru the same shit you went through :

My friend i was doing it with ended up doing the last race with someone else after i went to bed, and he got his TTMC acc..

I got top of the midnight club right on 20 race wins.

yeah i know. but whats going on, why dont i have it. Ive been going for it for over 40 hours now and i finally did everything only not to get it. Im very upset. I dont see what there is i can possibly do?

hmmm i think that the Rockstar Achievement has fuked up some others... Cause im having problems with Taking it for the Team.. so i dont know... maybe its glitched them.

• 3 weeks later...

i think the "glitched games" he is talking about are the games where either , A) you join a game and you are the only person or one of a few people in the list but you can hear a room full of people... sometimes the game starts and people will be driving 2 different types of vehicles...it's like 2 games got merged into one siamese twin of a game or B) this happens mostly in cannonball runs and freeraces... where u start the race and everyone else will be shown on the map at the start still... each time you go through a checkpoint it determines who is in 1st or whatever... but you will never actually see any of your opponents...

...and include me in the list of people who worked his ass off playing games legitimately without boosting to get this achievement... only to be denied that oh-so-glorious "achievement unlocked" pop-up... i am so frickin pissed off... and not even sure if i give a shit enough to start going through them all again... this was "supposed" to be one of the toughest achievements i've ever earned, and instead, well... it's like going to college for 12 years to get my doctorate but then being denied the degree so that i'm stuck working at the same shitty job i could have had without going to college...

ok i finally got it... woohoooooo!!!!! i am such an idiot... it took so freaking long to do the races i forgot that there are other requirements for the achievement to unlock... checked the leaderboards again and i had somehow crossed off deathmatch even though i apparently had never won one... so 1 freaking deathmatch win was all i needed... and for the record, i know some of my wins were in glitchy games... i made sure there was at least one person in each game before i crossed it off, but i know there were some of those ghost games where u cant see anyone... and i still got it... so i'm not real sure what was happening to 007's games... good luck to everyone else going for this!

• 3 weeks later...

ive done every race/gta race and ive double and triple checked the leaderbaords and i thik that i should have unlocked awp. the only hazy thing is that ive only ever beaten dealbreaker once and i didnt beat RS' time. Is this whats stoppping me or is that ok?

edit:

i jsut re-did deathmatch, mafia work, car jack city, team death match and won cops and crooks as both sides in the same game. as i got the team games achievement, im assuming its correctly coutned my wins for team mw, team cjc and turf war (although im still goign totry them out to be sure)

ive beaten the time for bdb and "passed" it a few more times. ive passed dealbreaker (still not beat the time) and hangmans noose ive done so many fucking times if thats the problem then idk wtf is up.

so it must be one of the 108 (gta) races. i know for certain that its not the road races as those 20 were the ones i got first for the midnight club achievement, so its ****only**** 88 races i have to try. any of the races i had some form of a slither of a minute doubt i marked and ive also redone them. so now im down to about 80 races. :'( afai can tell, ive done all the criteria, my only concern remains beating dealbreakers time set my RS

god i hope i dont ahve to do them all again like 007c.

2nd edit:

we were at the hosue in dealbreaker at 7:15 (which i realize is over hte time limit) but then one guy fires a rocket at the garage, and someone dies, then people keep using rockwets on each otehr and it took anotehr 3 minutes for everyone to calm down and jsut finish the level. people are retards...

3rd edit:

^that scenario happened again twice, i hate dealbreaker... either i get into a game with 'tards or i get good people and we get fucked up spawns... no heli etc. :(

Edited by DerEnglaender
rockstar being little bitches.

the number ofpeople experiencing trouble is *tiny* but then you've got to consider that the ammount of people actualyl going for it is very small, so its hard to say. i hope it unlocks for you mate. the feeling of emptyness that sweeps over you when it doesnt unlock is sooo cold...

anyhow, im gonna put this quest on hold until my brother gets back from holiday so we can do dealbreaker together.

edit; also why does veryone ahve fukign huge sigs?

Edited by DerEnglaender