How does this game count score?

juniormint52884

• 3 weeks later...

it's adaptive test. The more you get right, the harder it give you. The harder questions weight more. So if I got wrong in the 1st few questions I quit and replay b/c it will keep give you easy questions and I never able to get A+. I was able to get A+ (minigame) even with 1 wrong hard answer (the 2nd last questions).

To answer question of Fast vs Right, I think Fast is better.

Because it gives more easy questions so that you can answer more -> more points.

Let say a question is ranked from 1-10. You take 2s for level 7 question, and 3-4s for level 8 questions, answering 2 level 7 questions give more points.

• 1 year later...

One of the FAQs I was reading said that each game is weighted differently in terms of speed and number of correct/answered. For instance the Combination game is not weighed very heavily in speed (I always get slow) but you have to get every one correct to even have a chance at A+. However, other games weight speed much higher (like my nemesis - Bouncing Balls) and number correct/answer lower. That's all the info I've come across it; haven't seen any specific numbers behind the scoring.

• 1 year later...