Handyman Carnby Achievement Guide(s)

jokerxbl

I got the achievement as soon as I taped up the Blood Pack. I was on Episode 7, about half the way through. I had don't a bunch of the combinations listed in the guide, but still had loads of them to do, like the Flare ones. Seeing as so many people are getting the achievement just from tapping the Blood Pack, maybe the achievement is glitched? If so, it's a good glitch and saves loads of time.

OR maybe doing some stuff is just duplicating the final result. Example: Tape an explosive Plastic Bottle+Bullets and it has the same name as a Tapped Empty Plastic Bottle+Bullets. I don't think the achievement needs EVERY possible combination, just the combos that have a unique name.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got my 1K without using the bottled water but had to tape the blood.

You can find blood when you hit the surface of the park from ch 3 or 4 forgot.

Just head to the place that has 3 tree's of evil or w/e its in the medical pack

I haven't had 1 glitch.

This is easily one of the best games on the 360.

I have to strongly disagree. If you haven't encountered one glitch, consider yourself a miracle. This game is full of bugs, glitches and overall awkwardness. Handyman is probably glitched me for seeing as how I've done everything on the guide on this site and the achievement hasn't popped for me.

Once you learn the controls the game is great.

I followed Ronans guide. But I started combos in Chapter 2, when you first start picking up stuff. I thought I had a couple left but at the beginning of Chapter 5 you run into a blood pack and achievment unlocked.

As far as me loving the game, I often like things others do not. And dont really like things others do. I love the puzzles and all, so for me its 1 of the best games on the 360. No glitches at all.--Or maybe I havent noticed them, I have realized over the years that what some people complain about I dont notice or it never bothers me.

I haven't had 1 glitch.

This is easily one of the best games on the 360.

One the best ouch you are kidding right please say you are kidding lol yea If you had no glitches at all in this game that is a act of god because so so so many others have got them. The only good thing it was a easy 1000/1000

I still cant fathom that its the best game on the 360 that is amazing lol well thats your taste to me its one of the WORST games on the 360.

Edited by madcap1

Once you learn the controls the game is great.

I followed Ronans guide. But I started combos in Chapter 2, when you first start picking up stuff. I thought I had a couple left but at the beginning of Chapter 5 you run into a blood pack and achievment unlocked.

As far as me loving the game, I often like things others do not. And dont really like things others do. I love the puzzles and all, so for me its 1 of the best games on the 360. No glitches at all.--Or maybe I havent noticed them, I have realized over the years that what some people complain about I dont notice or it never bothers me.

Like I said before some people DO NOT need the blood pack for this achievement I did not need it to get it unlocked so if it worked for you it might NOT work for others.

I didnt say it was the best. I said it was 1 of the best.

But really, I just gotta have something better than the boring crap like Halo and Gears.

Alot of people hated Assassin's Creed too, but its a great game.

As far as the blood pack-I was just stating what happened to me. Relax.

I didnt say it was the best. I said it was 1 of the best.

But really, I just gotta have something better than the boring crap like Halo and Gears.

Alot of people hated Assassin's Creed too, but its a great game.

Now that I agree with you I loved Assassin's Creed but not with gears I liked gears, Halo honestly I never got the big deal with it, The first was good but the second and the third I just could not get into it. With halo it justed seemed to me the same thing over and over with just some minor new thing here and there.

Both of these Helped alot. Went round and round. Turned out that i had to just tape up the flare ;). Done now thanks guys got my 1000 now YUS!

When I played the game on my first profile it worked but tried it again and it didn't.

Where do I get the blood pack from exactly? Some "sequences" that were stated nothing but a cut scene lik3 Ep 3 seq 4.

Edited by Metaphorically

When I played the game on my first profile it worked but tried it again and it didn't.

Where do I get the blood pack from exactly? Some "sequences" that were stated nothing but a cut scene lik3 Ep 3 seq 4.

theres quite a few places

theyre mostly in medical cabinets or if you play chp 8 seq 1 theres an overturned ambulance that has one outside of it

Hmm Ive being though the list and checked it twice, hell i even being even being able to tell who's naughty and nice but still no achievement :(

Do you have to complete the level for them to register or quit out the inventory as i did do a lot of skipping forward after i had made some items?

I dont think so. It popped as soon as I made the item.

Hmm Ive being though the list and checked it twice, hell i even being even being able to tell who's naughty and nice but still no achievement :(

Do you have to complete the level for them to register or quit out the inventory as i did do a lot of skipping forward after i had made some items?

you made everything including filling a glass bottle up with water and then emptying it and then same w/ plastic right?

Thankyou to both Jokerxbl and Ronan, I've just 1'ked this game! :) Both brilliant guides, wouldn't have gotten it without you both :D. Just to let anyone know going for this, the house in the bottom-left of the map where your first Burning Root is is an excellent place to do this...I got all mine there. Amazing game, just wish it was a little longer lol.

You don't need to find an empty one, just empty one yourself.

Find an explosive glass bottle and combine it with your gun to make fire bullets, shoot one bullet and reload the gun. This will remove the fire effect from your gun, so pour more alcohol on it. Repeat this process until you've used up all the alcohol from the bottle and, SHAZAM, empty bottle FTW.