Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Sometimes I found you have to be dead on with the flashlight and the lens on the symbol. Once you see a faint glow around the symbol it should be working

that on 7.3...

castle.. I don't really can find or able see one with my eyes closed.. is it glitch or something.. cause I walk up to top floor and didn't know I have to find those so I went back and didn't see anything.. I even followed the video and it not even there on my game :/

• 9 months later...

Just before you make the jump, i went to burn the first root of evil and i cant get the lift working and now for some reason it wont let me go back upstairs!! dont know whether its glitched or not but its extremely frustrating... its as if theres an invisable wall at the bottom of the stairs!!

Ps. i know this thread has been dead for a while, but someone please help me

• 10 months later...

I'm getting really frustrated on Episode 3, sequence 3. I'm at the part where you gotta shine your torch on the ground whilst walking to avoid this black water-like thing on the ground, it keeps getting me from behind, any tips?

Edit - Nevermind. Finally got past this stage. If anyone else is having trouble getting it stand at the end of the corridor until the black water-like thing stops going any further, from there just slowly walk up.

Edited by Tsaako

• 4 weeks later...

I'm stuck on Episode 3 Sequence 2. Right at then end, after burning the coccoon, I start walking through the sewer and all of a sudden everything is black and I die. This has to be some kind of glitch and I've tried reloading the level and starting over from the very beginning, but it happens every single time. Is there anyway to avoid this or do I have to start over from the first episode?

I'm stuck on Episode 3 Sequence 2. Right at then end, after burning the coccoon, I start walking through the sewer and all of a sudden everything is black and I die. This has to be some kind of glitch and I've tried reloading the level and starting over from the very beginning, but it happens every single time. Is there anyway to avoid this or do I have to start over from the first episode?

Are you standing in the black ooze stuff? Shine a light on the floor to see if it ebbs back.

• 5 months later...

I have a more generic question...so I am currently on Not Alone Anymore...well the thing is when I reached the part with the goo (Museum's Visitors) I had literally no charge in my flashlight >_> and I tried to run around to see if I could find batteries or glow sticks...even tried using chair on fire and stuff but to no good. So eventually I decided to rewind and see if I could run back to where I um dropped my battery pack...well apparently if you rewind you lose your items but get gun and full battery on flashlight. Now I was wondering...if I rewind to a checkpoint I got to...and continue from there; everything is orange in the start menu till this point...will it still give me the achievement for completing without skipping or since I rewinded to the checkpoint will it not do so even if I complete all the segments? I stopped at the boss fight...if I have to redo might as well redo now so I won't have to fight him twice...any suggestions would be helpful if anyone still checks this place lol. Thanks!

*EDIT*

You can get the achievement as long as the whole episode has the orange bar :D

Edited by Cuteholic

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to climb the rope in the subway car and am getting spit upon by the ratz. I know you can shoot while climbing as I've done it in other places in the game. For some reason though, I'm unable to draw my gun while on the rope here. I can draw my gun if not on the rope but then don't have an angle. I can obviously climb the rope but no gun. I've seen videos and even have the book but I don't know what to do. I thought it was RB. I'd really like to finish this game. Thanks