Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

Hi, just got to the end of chapter 8.3 and have entered the underground of the museum but when i reach the bottom there is a shutter that leads to room934 and a set of broken stairs and i have only thirty seconds of the countdown left. Can anyone help please?????

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 5.4 - I've just lopped-off the security guards arm and made my way down a tunnel on a cable. There are two metal rails, one in front on me and one to the right of the screen. I can grab the one in front but can't go anywhere and can't reach the one to the right... any ideas? I think I just suck at this game!

Chapter 5.4 - I've just lopped-off the security guards arm and made my way down a tunnel on a cable. There are two metal rails, one in front on me and one to the right of the screen. I can grab the one in front but can't go anywhere and can't reach the one to the right... any ideas? I think I just suck at this game!

Pull out your gun on the cable and shoot the lock on 1 of the gates! Don't worry buddy I such at this game too, I get stuck every 10 minutes!

Webb after I do those things, I'm still in the room, but a box has moved from the corner. Any idea what to do?

There are like four things you look at...

First was the paper, then I think it was the lamp in the corner, then I think it was the bottle in the "toilet". There are subtle hints for each one. Listen around and determine where the noise is coming from.

Yeah thanks Webb I got out, now into an even weirder part, just some huge like concrete cog spiral thing and a weird mythical inscription on a wall. I'm going to go off now before I lose my marbles trying to finish C6, I thought it wouldn't take long only being 3 sequences but its been the longest for me so far lol. Thanks though.

I've done that bit now mate. Pick up the lens from on top of the slab and the far left of the room with the big drill thing. Equip it and the torch, go back into the first room and stand on the red "X", flip to First-Person, and hold the triggers while pointing at the symbol on the back wall. Hey presto!

Ahhh, it's the room at the base of the museum?

There are certain things that happen in the room that you have to pay attention to one by one. The first one will be a newspaper flapping on the wall. Just go in to FPS mode and stare at the paper and it will trigger a cut scene. There are a few more of these to do after in the same Chapter and Sequence.

I'am stuck just after this when u get into the secret room with the tower thing in the middle with symbols, I can use the flashlamp with the glass thing to get a light symbol but dont know where to shine it?

I'am stuck just after this when u get into the secret room with the tower thing in the middle with symbols, I can use the flashlamp with the glass thing to get a light symbol but dont know where to shine it?
I've done that bit now mate. Pick up the lens from on top of the slab and the far left of the room with the big drill thing. Equip it and the torch, go back into the first room and stand on the red "X", flip to First-Person, and hold the triggers while pointing at the symbol on the back wall. Hey presto!

Thanks Mate!!

There are like four things you look at...

First was the paper, then I think it was the lamp in the corner, then I think it was the bottle in the "toilet". There are subtle hints for each one. Listen around and determine where the noise is coming from.

umm you guys DO know that if you close your eyes in this room the dead guy from the beginning (forgot his name) is pointing to all the places you need to go? i had no idea what to do and eventually it just told me to close my eyes and after that it is cake.

Hi all,

I'm sure I'll have probably sussed this by the time somebody replies- but how do I negotiate the spike puzzle on Chapter 8 Sequence 2? Obviously I'm missing something because I'm getting burned by the fire or spiked by the erm, spikes.

Thanks for your time!

Hi all,

I'm sure I'll have probably sussed this by the time somebody replies- but how do I negotiate the spike puzzle on Chapter 8 Sequence 2? Obviously I'm missing something because I'm getting burned by the fire or spiked by the erm, spikes.

Thanks for your time!

Grab the wooden sign and walk in front of the spikes, you'll see a beam of light on your right and left side. Blok the light on your right side, go on and on the next series of lights blok the left light. The one after that is the left light as well (i think).