Alone in the dark - Full Guide

superkid1995

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLease dont do what i did!!!

When going for these achievements make sure you play the game to the very end (i mean to the very end of episode 8) and it will tell you if you want to kill her or not. This is after that guy is holding her with a gun to her head so shoot him and procede.

Now what not too do: As i was unsure when you should shoot her or not i tried to kill her when she was being held and i ended up being killed. As i thought i did something wrong i reloaded the game (Big mistake). This then it put me part way through burning the roots of evil with 62% of roots burnt in episode 8 so i had to burn a few more til i had over 75% and then i could go onto completing the game.

the best way i got the burn the fissure achievement was somewhere in chapter 4 where those flying vampirz take sarah...i think thats her name. anyway when you shoot open the gate have fire bullets ready and the fissure will come at you, just have good aim and shoot the fissure and boom, achievement unlocked.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to know if it's possible to beat the game without using this road mao or any guide and get all the achievements by replaying the chapters that have achievements.

I don't like to follow walkthroughs of any type, so I want to beat the game without using any guide.

Can I still get the 1000 by doing what I said?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Game sucks. I got stuck in the first black water dark hallway sewer and then gave up. Hearing the guy gotten eaten by the black water made me give it up even more. I wasted 1 hour of my life there trying different ways to pass that part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...