Words Used During Driving Sequences

oEliteSniper X

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I beat the driving 1st go in 3rd person (car?) view but I didn't know about the achievement. I just did it again is cockpit and nailed it 1st go. The controls aren't all that bad. Everyone is going on about them sucking, but I guess they haven't played Cars and Hot Wheels Beat That! then... ;)
Obviously had a rare bugless version that doesn't even exist for the rest of us?

I "finished" this level several times (randomly screwed up many more times), but the level would never load after smashing through the window.:mad:.. Finally tried it in 1st-person just to try something different, and I made it! but I was so shocked I didn't know where to go, and I drove off a cliff. :p Jumped through the window to my death a few more times, was about to turn the game into a new frisbee... and the last time I tried it, I was falling to my death, just waiting for the loading screen, and the ground materialized around my car. :eek: The taxi sat there half-buried in the scenery for a few seconds, then got spit out, and I limped my way out of the level. :confused: Dammit, I'm never playing that level again.

And anyone else notice that your car will randomly stop dead sometimes after going over that first ramp? I thought it might be what happens if you land at the wrong angle, but through way too much experience I learned that it was completely random.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't believe it.

I'd prepared myself for a shitload of abuse ready for this part of the game after reading alot of complaints about this section.

Done it first time in 1st Person view, got the achievement & the level loaded as it should have done, and its a rental game lol.

Don't no what all the fuss is about.......:p:p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

''Good job me...''

''Nope that doesn't work either''

And by far my most common...''Just...just...no...''

Whoever designed these levels and I know you're out there somewhere I am coming for you...

I should add i own no racing games and only started to play this game cos i didn't realise it has racing in it!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAH!

I stopped playing this game when i realised all the *hard* bits weren't hard because they designed to be so, but they were simply designed so badly that the human mind couldn't understand it without 3 hours repetition and swearing.

My girlfriend just went home one night i got so angry with this game and she said 'Jay' and i just turned round and shouted 'what?!?!'. Haha.

Screw this game, man...

I can't even list the words i used because it would be too long....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
F***!

S***!

Son of a B****!

Mother F*****!

You dumb whore!

A**hole!

No way!

C'mon!

Stupid!

MOVE MORON!

Cheap piece of S***!

Ya BASTAD! {I'm from MA, we don't pronounce our R's}

And I've only done the first driving sequence in Chapter 2. You mess up once during that driving sequence and you're pretty much screwed. Feel free to add any words you've used in anger when it comes to the driving sequences.

hells yah REPPIN BAHSTON (Boston)

I think I love the boston accent, i'm outside of boston, but apparently when i game people can def hear my think accent, but its funny when i hang with friends they don't say anything or notice really odd!

• 1 month later...

this is what i said all the time

"c'mon you cheap motherf***** why the h*** did they have to make this stupid peice o' sh** driving so motherf****** slippery it's like they wanted to make a game that would piss everyone the f*** off, well this game can go f*** itself in the corner while drinking its own urine and shiz (the combonation of sh** and j**)"

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...