Case 2 Help...?

I'm totally stuck on case 2: Murder at KM 109 - Lab Work .... i havent got a clue where to go coz usually on the map the road glows white so u know where to go. Instead its just a crappy arrow which helps as much as usin' a spoon to cut a loaf of bread! .. it's absolutely pi**in' me off! :mad:

Anyone know where you gotta go on this?

• 1 month later...

Reply to a message from Disciples666.

I no longer have the game (i rented it) so cant check on what exact mission this was. But if i remember correctly.....

... you have to get back to the police station, so u have to get on the highway/freeway/motorway (which ever your preference :op) you should come up to an exit which should loop round and up 'n' over the freeway you were on to get to the other side, once over there it should be easy to follow the arrow, even if u go the wrong way on the freeway for a bit (not saying that you have to, as i said i no longer have the game, so cant remember it well)

Sorry if this isn't the mission.

You have to back up and go left. Keep following the arrow until you get to the part where there is a traffic light and you can see the highway to your left a bit lower than where you are. Turn left at that light and left again to take the ramp for the highway. Once on the highway take the first exit to the righd and go through the tunnel (you will be going AWAY from the arrow). Once outside of the tunnel take the first exit right and than right again. Take another ramp to the highway (you're pretty much getting back on the same highway in the opposite direction). Go through the tunnel again and all the way to the end where the highway ends with the exit ramp. Take that long ramp and if I remember it's the first right and you should be right there.

I'm totally stuck on case 2: Murder at KM 109 - Lab Work .... i havent got a clue where to go coz usually on the map the road glows white so u know where to go. Instead its just a crappy arrow which helps as much as usin' a spoon to cut a loaf of bread! .. it's absolutely pi**in' me off! :mad:

Anyone know where you gotta go on this?

reverse, turn left and follow the road until the roundabout, go left and follow the road until you see the traffic lights, left again and go over the fly-over.

as go around a tight bend to your right, notice a grey dirt road in the field to your right (if you pass the dirt road you will reach a tunnel, turn around and head back). drive that short road to the end and you will jump onto the motorway (make sure you are doing under 20 or you will jump onto the far lanes), you need to go left on the motorway and then just follow the arrow the short distance to the end.

• 2 years later...
You have to back up and go left. Keep following the arrow until you get to the part where there is a traffic light and you can see the highway to your left a bit lower than where you are. Turn left at that light and left again to take the ramp for the highway. Once on the highway take the first exit to the righd and go through the tunnel (you will be going AWAY from the arrow). Once outside of the tunnel take the first exit right and than right again. Take another ramp to the highway (you're pretty much getting back on the same highway in the opposite direction). Go through the tunnel again and all the way to the end where the highway ends with the exit ramp. Take that long ramp and if I remember it's the first right and you should be right there.

Thanks ! :woop: