Creech

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I can't get a stupid squirrel to stay in my garden. If anyone has one handy, I can trade a good many pinatas, or some money.

Edit: Finally got one of those things. Finished everything else, but I'll still be playing for 50 hours, if any pc players come around and need some pinatas.

Edited by jello

• 3 weeks later...
I think i posted in teh wrong section before but im on the pc version and im trying to get my full 1000 so if anyone wants to help I just want to grab the stuff and ill send back etc I can give coins too if needed

Replied to your message on live. I've got plenty of gold coins, so don't worry about that. Just let me know what pinatas you're looking for and I'll hook you up.

I don't have all of them right now, but I do have most (and all the achievement related ones). I only have the 50 hours to go, so I might just waste some time trying to get a few more pinatas.

If any one else needs any, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys omw to 1000/1000 and I need these pinatas just for the achivements thanks a bunch to anyone who can help. GT MrCapcom

pigxie

Crowla

Sherbat

Mallowofl

Juicy Goose

Zumbug

Twingersnap

FourHeads

roario

Elephanilla

Thanks Jello for what you gave so far ;-) hit me up if u got time

• 4 weeks later...

I am needing:

Pigxie

Crowla

Cocoadile

Mallowolf

Chewnicorn

Dragumfly

and 2, preferably all, of the following 3:

Zumbug

Twignersnap

Fourheads

I will also need 7 more species if I get all of the above for the 50 residet achievement. I have too many species that I can get to list so hit me up with a message saying what species you need and I'll see if I can get them. I will trade the animal(s) straight back as long as they are recgonized as resdient species in my journal. I can also gift seeds that you need if you want them. I know I have the gem and birds of paradise seeds and a lot more.