I feel Like i`m the only one that bought this game.. and loved it!

Donkeythebard

I love this game, as a party game its the best on the system as of, now. *timestamp* lol

But noones online for games. YES i know the online game search is one of the wrost i`ve seen in a game..

but no posts on any forums really.. Gamercard.net has me ranked 23rd or some crap and i got like 46% of the points. sad..

True achivments.. i know closed beta but "21 achievements out of 46 won | 6 tracked gamers have this game"

!! 6 !! ... .. its was 4 forever.. so it got 2.. thats.. great?

PatoffSpyder, Reverend Khaos, DonkeyTheBard, Krazie x360a, SG Steelhead and Professor Post... GEEEZ are theses names familiar! LOL ....

what gives?

/end rant. :p

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really thought it would be fun, but unfortunately, I'm hating it. Too redundant, too hard to keep track of your character (it might be easier if I had a ginormous tv), and the 3 computer controlled characters seem to pick on mine mercilessly. I'll keep trying since I'm achievement whore, but I can't wait to get this game done and over with.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed this game alot. The only real problem is that the last two achievements are damn hard and sometimes it is frustrating when they AI goes after you instead of attacking the CPU player that is far in the lead. I suppose the game isn't really meant as a strong single player experience.

I am guilty of just letting GRR News run for a while sometimes while I'm doing other things, though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...