Yoichi Locations

JonLacksAnH

this sums it up if you had any doubts about where any of the yashichis where. found on YouTube (user rayjay2 <<<not me>>> )... well done... and here for your pleasure...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTNb7TR9jJ4]YouTube - Bionic Commando: Rearmed: One Dozen Yashichis[/ame]

• 5 months later...

Is there another way to get that thing in level 6? Methods described in the guide and in the video just don't work.

Edit: oh my god. Approx. 10 minutes after I send this post, I've finally got it and I was all like "bigges relief in my life" etc.. Unfortunately and thanks to Fagcom.. err.. Capcom.. my progress wasn't saved instantly and as I quit with GUIDE + Y to the dash I lost the 9 yashichis I've already collected.. so I had to collect them all over again..

And I was like "Ah, whatever" and began doing it all over.. but then I remembered.. there was something with Level 6.. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

But now I got that ach. Thanks for the guide, btw. Nicely written.

Edited by T0b3

• 4 months later...

be advised there is a way to try again without dying......if you happen to fall below the lights go through the little hole in the ground and grapple underneath the ground on the left swing until you get under a purple connex and than there is a light; grapple the light swing left and grapple up......it puts you right by where you killed the 3rd crazy flying rv ufo guy and you can give it another go.

*note* it's not easy to do so you may just get pissed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Found all 12, no achievements unlocked.. Wasted 7 hours of my life for this crappy achievements and it doesnt unlock, what a rippof.

Do I need to finish every level after finding the Yashichi ?

So stupid, in the pause back menu, its says I have 10 yashichi, which is simpossible, since I did the 12 aera twice to check and I have them all, heck, I know every level by heart by now... Gotta fucking hate Capcom if u ask me.

Edited by Spliff Starz