Fastest 1000 I've Ever Gotten

Rolyatkcinmai

• 4 weeks later...
As a soccer fan thats never had an interest in football in his life, i picked this game up and didnt even know the rules and after about 2 hours im on 595, and in expect to get the rest today. It's pretty damn easy.

Play on All Madden or "My Skill", it won't be as easy.

I got 1000/1000 this past weekend. The only achievement that gave me problems is the 2 KR returns for TD's in one game. I finally got it on All Pro (Felix Jones from Dallas in year 3 of my franchise.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Aside from this easy 1000, (which I am almost about to get), what other Football sports titles are easy to get 700+ out of? PM me to keep it off this forum. (I know there's a forum for this, just thought i'd ask).

Backyard football 2010 is extremely easy you can get it in about 10-20min

NHL 2k6-30-50min

NBA 2k6- 10-20mins

Hmm. I'll have to rent a few to see. I hate to be such an achievement wh*re, but this is what this site is all about right? I just feel a little left out when a bunch of buddies have triple what I have.

I have almost 10,000 more than one of my closest friends and he got his xbox 4 months after me. Oh and I have 20,000ish more than are other friend who got his xbox at the same time as me.

• 3 years later...