10 seasons question

burnhamayyy

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I used the Hong Kong league which has a low number of teams (can't remember exactly) but for Football Manager 2009 I will try the Indian league (caveat: as long as Football Manager 2009 comes to the 360 and that there is an achievement 10 years at one club).

My strategy was to take over all the teams with different managers, make all but one of the teams have rubbish tactics. Then set the managers so they are all on holiday until the season ends. Then your one good manager should have won the title.

I repeated this for 10 seasons to help me win achievements like 10 years at one club, 20 cups and 5 Manager of the Year awards.

The problems with this strategy are probably not that bad but watch out for when your managers get the sack because the computer controlled manager will be better. Also make sure you set your manager options before going on holiday so that he resigns the players reaching the end of their contract. You don't want a seriously depleted team to hinder you as you get nearer to the 10 years.

Also a good idea is to save the game twice just in case you accidently save over one.

• 2 weeks later...

for anyone that needs the 10 seasons i did it in the indian league with mohun baga, their finances go into millions other teams may too but players cost a few thousand and wages are a couple of hundred.

Every december sign players and put ur coaches playing staff etc on longer contracts and u'll be fine

• 7 years later...