Cyber Space Well Locations

Hayden

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran the entire campaign again without ever going back to Aesir or playing co-op and got the achievement. My guess is if you play co-op with the same character you are doing campaign it messes up the well count. Its been a long time since I was so excited about seeing an ach pop.

Kudos, man. I'm pretty sure I did the same. Got the achievement at 19.

This is a bit off topic, but the last time I was happy about an achievement was when Mile high Club -- Think that's the name -- on Vet popped on CoD 4. ;)

I was happier when i got the ferris wheel section done on one shot, one kill i think it was, then I could never do it on my hard drive... sucked.

I did that on the cyber mando, cept for when I realized I was so busy rampaging I missed the first well in IF, so I quit to go get it an messed the whole thing up. Meh. Had to start campaing again.

I severely doubt it, although if Im honest anyhting is a possibility at this point.

If you dont get it on your first playthrough, do another one. Simple answer. You probably missed a well, no matter how much you protest you havnt because you probably honestly beleive yourself when you say it. Just go through again, it usually works.

It finally popped. I stuck with the same character. The well count remained at 20 even after the achievement popped. It was the 3rd well on WS that did it. I just made sure that I went through the wells in order in campaign and not just selecting the mission.

• 5 weeks later...

well i got 18 on my first playthrough and i only needed help on the 19th one. the only one i missed was the first one on act 2 where you have to break down that door. i found it really easy to retreat there and pick off enemies one at a time as they go through the door, because on my first playthrough the missiles got me every time. so if youre after the unstoppable achievement for this level take this advice. first you have to clear the room in order to retreat and pick em off 1 at a time and wait for the missle guy to be right outside and put out a spider or something and you should be good.

back to the wells... i got the achievement as soon as i went into the 19th well.

listen to this guy cuz he seems to know what hes talking about. follow the guide and you should get the achievement soon. most of them are in plain sight and hard to miss, especially if youre looking for them.

Edited by dracon74

• 4 weeks later...