Achievement Trading Thread

dshipes

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
i picked this game up for £1.99 at the weekend and will be looking for someone to boost the online achievements with

Send me a message on XBL and we can arrange something

GT: Requiem Kata

i going 2 buy this also so if you still need online i will help you mate ....£1.99 nice .......hope i as lucky :)

i picked this game up for £1.99 at the weekend and will be looking for someone to boost the online achievements with

Send me a message on XBL and we can arrange something

GT: Requiem Kata

I have all 50 matches now thanks to EddieKHFC, SAZorlance, arasma and M1LL4 K1LL4.

If anyone is still wanting the 50 matches then add and message the following people as they still need it too:

Mr Arrow, EddieKHFC, arasma, M1LL4 K1LL4, IRAK Kaizer Bzh, TheManFromHell and Rillan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know Paul07 has this done and SpiderPig83 hasn't responded so if there is anyone who needs/wants the online achievements respond to this and send me a message over Xbox Live. I want to get this done but I'm not going to try everyone on this site so let me know before it's too late.

GT: SamBaraud11

Edited by SamBaraud11

I'm also lookin to get the online achievements so send me a fr and I'll help

You should have posted this in the 'Achievement Trading' thread, it's a little more active, I think most of the people now have this done, I have just found a boosting partner but I am willing to help you anyway because uneven GamerScore is bad. So I will add you when I can but here is my GamerTag so you can add me if you're online before me.

SamBaraud11.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...