Problems with a MyAchievements Checklist? Post here. (READ FIRST POST!!!)

The Pants Party

• 6 months later...

Hey, what's up?

There's a glitch in Watch dogs 2. I have completed all the achievements but I have noted that some of the DLC achievements are not counting when checking them completed, please have a look! In total I should get 1260 but I really get 1130, although all of them are green checked. Indeed, later some of them that are counting get unchecked. The achievements not counting are: "Not the pizza guy" (40G), "The Score of your Life" (40G) and "Prize catch" (50G).

"Not the pizza guy" and "The Score of your Life" get checked although they're not counting or even though if you unselect them.

The achievements that are counting but get unchecked are "It's the final Showdown" and "That escalated quickly".

--------------------------------------------

I finally solved the problem by deleting the playlist with the red X, adding it once again and checking green all the achievements :)

Edited by gtipowered
solved

3. I check an achievement and save, then it checks a different achievement.

This problem occurs when a game gets DLC achievements added that are secret. We don't know why it happens or how to fix it, but when we add secret achievements to a game after the original list has been imported, the list breaks completely for anyone who has been using it before the new achievements were added. Again, you will need to delete the checklist and re-enable it. And again, we are very sorry that this is the case, but it is.

Unfortunately this is happening to me with Halo MCC and I've done this about 20-30 times, and it's still weirding out pretty bad, I only have 370/380 out of the 600 achievements

• 6 months later...

The last two DLC packs for Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 won't stay checked. Specifically the Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Movie Character and Level Pack and the Marvel's Ant-Man and The Wasp Movie Character and Level Pack.

I did try the delete and re-enable trick, but no go, still won't stay checked.

Not sure if this has been reported, but the Secret achievements in The Sims 4 do not stay checked. The gamerscore is added to the total, but they stay unchecked afterwards.

This is fixed!

I've got a problem that the thread title is still My360Achievements. :p

I'm gonna allow it! :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Blackwood Crossing is having an issue with the secret achievements not staying checked off, although they are showing in the completion percentage. I am aware of the first post, but I literally just added this game to my checklists and checked off the achievements, so I think it is something other than the pictures being added to the secret ones. :)

Blackwood Crossing is having an issue with the secret achievements not staying checked off, although they are showing in the completion percentage. I am aware of the first post, but I literally just added this game to my checklists and checked off the achievements, so I think it is something other than the pictures being added to the secret ones. :)

Hmm, that's strange. When I played it last year, I checked off the achievements with no issues. I'll ask the powers-that-be and get back to you soon.

EDIT - Actually, I just checked my list and lo and behold the secret achievements are not checked off. But I have the full 1000G registered. Seems like we are having the same issue. Stay tuned. Sorry about this.

EDIT 2 - Well that was quick. I spoke to RoutineX, he did something, I refreshed my list and now all my achievements are checked off. Let us know if yours are too. :)

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

So, now it looks like there is something funky going on with the Gems of War achievement list. When I went there today to check off the one I got from the new update, I noticed that previously checked off achievements were unchecked, and some achievements that I didn't check off were checked off. To make sure it wasn't just some strange one time thing, I fixed everything, but, after going back to the list a little later, it is all wrong again. :confused:

• 4 months later...

3. I check an achievement and save, then it checks a different achievement.

This problem occurs when a game gets DLC achievements added that are secret. We don't know why it happens or how to fix it, but when we add secret achievements to a game after the original list has been imported, the list breaks completely for anyone who has been using it before the new achievements were added. Again, you will need to delete the checklist and re-enable it. And again, we are very sorry that this is the case, but it is.

Tried this a couple of times with the "For Honor" achievement list.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/for-honor/guide/

I´ll clear the list, disable and re-enable it but the error still stands.

Also, I did not start the achievements list before... just did it now..

Not sure if anything can be done.... but just a heads up

Edited by Mahtan Tinuviél

Tried this a couple of times with the "For Honor" achievement list.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/for-honor/guide/

I´ll clear the list, disable and re-enable it but the error still stands.

Also, I did not start the achievements list before... just did it now..

Not sure if anything can be done.... but just a heads up

I think the issue is that you're not deleting the game from your checklist, you're only disabling it. In order for it to work, you have to click the red X on the right to delete the game, then re-enable the achievements then you can check them off.

I have a post explaining the cause of it with a link laying out the entire procedure with images to help you. Take a look and let us know if this works or not. :)

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6988991&postcount=2

So, now it looks like there is something funky going on with the Gems of War achievement list. When I went there today to check off the one I got from the new update, I noticed that previously checked off achievements were unchecked, and some achievements that I didn't check off were checked off. To make sure it wasn't just some strange one time thing, I fixed everything, but, after going back to the list a little later, it is all wrong again. :confused:

Yeah that's the DLC bug. You need to delete the game from your checklist then re-enable it. Follow the link in the post above this for the procedure.

FYI, I have added this procedure to the first page of this thread as post #2.

• 1 year later...

The secret achievements for Toro don't stay checked. The gamerscore and number of achievements update correctly and the counts stay accurate after a refresh, but the box un-checks.

Edit: Already tried deleting the achievement progress using the red X and re-checking all my completed achievements, same problem still occurs.

Edited by thanatos8285

The secret achievements for Toro don't stay checked. The gamerscore and number of achievements update correctly and the counts stay accurate after a refresh, but the box un-checks.

Edit: Already tried deleting the achievement progress using the red X and re-checking all my completed achievements, same problem still occurs.

Figured it out. Our system didn't have the 'secret achievements' box checked on the behind-the-scenes game page. This has happened with a couple other games in the past couple of years (Blackwood Crossing being one of them which was noted about 10 posts above). I checked the box and if you check the list now, it now says at the top "show/hide completed/secret achievements" which wasn't there before. I tested it and secret achievements are now staying checked. Have a look. :)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Sorry you had issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...