Minty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My other thread got deleted, which I find really helpful. Anyway...

I'd really like to get this achievement. I don't think there is enough interest to get 8 people together to spend a full day boosting this for everyone. So I'm going to try it a different way.

Starting this Sunday 11/21, I'll be on every Sunday at 12PM PST (GMT-8). If you boost my game, I will be around the rest of the day to help boost yours. Maybe on a good day we can get enough people to get a rotation going. If not, I'm willing to keep this going for however long it takes. I will help anyone who helps me, even after I get the achievement. If you see me on, just let me know, and I'll jump over to lend a hand. MSG me if you are interested. If you are reading this a month from now, chances are I am still working on it, so don't think twice about it. :)

I'll be in for sure, Crocodial. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to start at 10AM PST that day, but noon works too. The problem with noon is that it lets me get in one race, start the next race up, then leave that one running while I head off to work.

I'll hop on at 10AM tomorrow to see if you're on, otherwise, I'll just stand by and wait for noon to roll around. Send me a message on XBL if you decide to get on a little earlier.

ill try to be there, but im not sure how you plan to leave it running while you are away. if there is a way to leave the car racing while you are not there, i would LOVE to hear it, but as far as i know, you actually have to do the races to get the $. otherwise, you can start a race and then drop out to let someone else collect the money. we will figure it out, but im glad to have a boost buddy.

someone msged me about getting something going this saturday 11/27. unfortunately, i lost the msg. im going to stick to my sunday schedule (12PM PST), but if we can get something going saturday, ill do that too. i think he said 10AM PST. so here is the list to get something going.

gamertags for boosting saturday 11/27 @ 10AM PST (GSM-8).

1. beavis xbl

if you add your tag, please make it a priority to show up - because there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people still wanting to do this. thanks.